A session at afriquedelxue's studio check the video

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Producer_GyaL said:
Hey Afrique, your beats are bangin! I had a cool time watching the video. I miss having those listening session with my friends... i have to found time. Sharing your own music with friends is a blessing. Holmz, you are not alone. lol You guys would love to see how crazy we can get too. Its all cool. Thanks Afrique for sharing especially your love song lolllllll

lol man i never sing, looking back i dont know what the hell i was doing.

ill o.g.
yo son them beats fire I already told u son you gon get it just keep it up. I'm trying to get nice like that. and u just mess wit reason? you gonna kill it kid. i see them your boys and all but I would love to hear some real dope mcs on ya joints.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
triggaNometric said:
yo son them beats fire I already told u son you gon get it just keep it up. I'm trying to get nice like that. and u just mess wit reason? you gonna kill it kid. i see them your boys and all but I would love to hear some real dope mcs on ya joints.

thanks man. am hooking up with some local talent thats already doing their things over here, hopefully i should have a cd done real!! soon.

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Hot video, kinna reminds me of my friends and eye doing funny interludes over beats LOL. Beats were bangin couldnt stop rockin to em.

C

Carpe Diem

lol, that shiz was crazy man...nice to see tho...us guys like that all the time, keep saying we should record it...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
crazy beats man, really good.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
hahaha... something for the laddiess... doanag doaangg... hahaha oh shit...

ay yo wadup... wadup... in the playgrouundd... hahaha damn... you don't sound like your from birmingham you sound like all my friends... go to the gyymmmmmm....

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
yo that shit was comedy!!! Ya'll get down just like we get down..

your accent is the freshness by the way!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
That was fun to watch Af..hehe.......U guys were jus chillin, looked like a fun crew to hang with and play some dope beats for.....lol.....Homie on the bunk was lit like a candle stick huh?...haha....Dude was falling asleep,LOL.......

Yo! Hot beats as always Afrique - How hard was it to drop a video like that and put it on the computer?.....If it aint rocket science, i got a homie that freestyles for hours that would love to put a short vid up on here for ill?....

STEEZ

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
That was fun to watch Af..hehe.......U guys were jus chillin, looked like a fun crew to hang with and play some dope beats for.....lol.....Homie on the bunk was lit like a candle stick huh?...haha....Dude was falling asleep,LOL.......

Yo! Hot beats as always Afrique - How hard was it to drop a video like that and put it on the computer?.....If it aint rocket science, i got a homie that freestyles for hours that would love to put a short vid up on here for ill?....

STEEZ

getting the vid on the computer shouldnt be hard as long as its a digital camcorder. just plug the usb cable into the pc, and you can use a program like windows movie maker to capture it and save it as wmv.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
those beats in the backround our pretty hot....good shyt

members online