A Terrible Thing

E

esentric

I don't know if anyone else posted this, but night before last a band was performing in Ohio and the guitarist got shot and killed by a guy in the crowd. Damn! To me that shit is scary!

M

MIKELABZ

Yea A Crazed Fan Got On Stage With A Pistol And Everybody Thought It Was Part Of The Show Until He Started Firing. Shot The Lead Guitarist 5 Times In The Head, Took A Hostage, And When The Hostage Slipped Away - A Police Officer With A Shotgun Mowed Him Down...

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what band was that? I bet some type of rock band... and then they blame hip hop for violence....

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
The band was Damageplan....the lead guitarist is Dimebag from Pantera (who broke up last year)....I'm not a fan and couldn't even name a song, as Metal is not my thing, but a friend of mine who lives above me is probably their biggest fan....Actually the band was down here in Orlando about a month ago, and he was at the show, met Dimebag, got him and his brother Vinny's (who was also in Pantera and Damageplan) autograph on his arm, and had it inked.....he's also got Pantera's logo above the newly tatooed autograph....Dude is crushed....Also the head of security for the band died....How the hell does a dude with a gun get into a show like that and just start firing off?? It's crazy.....RIP to everyone who was killed....

M

MIKELABZ

djswivel said:
The band was Damageplan....the lead guitarist is Dimebag from Pantera (who broke up last year)....I'm not a fan and couldn't even name a song, as Metal is not my thing, but a friend of mine who lives above me is probably their biggest fan....Actually the band was down here in Orlando about a month ago, and he was at the show, met Dimebag, got him and his brother Vinny's (who was also in Pantera and Damageplan) autograph on his arm, and had it inked.....he's also got Pantera's logo above the newly tatooed autograph....Dude is crushed....Also the head of security for the band died....How the hell does a dude with a gun get into a show like that and just start firing off?? It's crazy.....RIP to everyone who was killed....

THE DUDE JUMPED A FENCE CHASED BY SECURITY AND THEN HE RUSHED THE STAGE WHEN HE GOT IN THE CLUB....

ill o.g.
The guitarist that got shot was Dimebag Darrel, he was a member of the metal band Pantera. He played in the band with his brother Vinnie Paul, who was the drummer of Pantera. Those two dudes also had their own other band. This shit has me messed up, I listen to more type of music than just hiphop (for example im going to a gabber party in rotterdam tonight ('A Nightmare in Rotterdam' w0000000t) and Pantera used to be my favorite band. This dude was an awesome guitar player, he used hard evil chords and played them very fast, as well as playing wicked solos and shit. R.I.P.

C

Carpe Diem

Oh man, this is fucked up....

There some real arseholes saound...

members online