A very easy and helpful way to master your track... (Read this newbies)

BobCarter

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I came across this website about 2 weeks ago and sat down for about 25 minutes and learned the tutorial.

http://www.har-bal.com/index.php?/mastering-tutorial.php

LISTEN TO ME, I repeat: LISTEN. I started making beats in November and had no idea how to master a track whatsoever. If you follow these directions you will learn how to make any track sound a lot better. Being the complete beginner that I am, this tutorial has helped me improve my sound without any advanced knowledge of mastering or mixing.

You don't have to download Har-Bal to make this stuff work, so start on Figure 3 if you don't feel like screwing around with it. All you need to do this is the Waves bundle...

You can obtain the Waves bundle by one of two ways:
1) Fork over between $2500-5000 dollars.
2) PM me.

That is all. Let me know if any of this helped you guys.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
scratch that it didnt come up in search

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn. ever since i joined up. i just never payed any attention to it.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Lol .. . where's relic at

he loves harbal

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
TAADAAAA!!
Im always promoting harbal! Shits awesome, btw if you want good mastering done a great price you can contact the guy who created Harbal @ hdqrtrz.com
His name is Earl, great guy, a friend of mine and he does great work!
Did I mention that he is part of Public Enemy and masters all their stuff?
Did I mention that he also masters for major acts?
Did I mention that they believe in independent artists and self promotion ALOTm and will go to major lengths to help you once you start talking with them?
Did I mention that Proff Griff is his business partner? (On one of their fronts)

Head over to hdqrtrz.com and check them out, you will be glad you did!
You can tell Earl that Jeff from Charlotte sent you, unless you r an asshole to him, then I dont know you..

I guess thats all I have to mention right now.

members online

No members online now.