a website for a beatmaker any suggestions?

I have never really had much success selling beats, too many people expect everything for free. You have a far better chance of working with singers and rappers to produce finished songs and then sell those. People dont really buy beats unless they are really serious artists, at least not enough to make it financially viable IMO. Thats not to say its impossible but there are easier ways to make money with music than selling beats to cheapskate rappers that are a dime a dozen and dont take their music seriously.

I would advise trying to network with rappers so you can choose who you would like to make music with and team up on a project that you can sell through spotify and such.
Me and Memento have just released collaboration we did together. Its just an instrumental album so that will limit who buys it as instrumental albums are a niche thing.

We have had nearly 37,000 streams on spotify alone in just over a month, we spent a small amount on promotion so far and are going to poromte it a litttle more. We went with a professional promotion company to avoid being ripped off by the scammers. Loads of scammers out there trying to get you fake plays, where nobody ever hears the tmusic, total waste of money and time.

Others may have been more successful with selling beats, but I never have so cant be too much help there.

A membership to distrokid is very reasonable, as long as you own the rights to your music you can release as much as you like, I think its an annual fee, but its very affordable, they put your music on all the major stores...
For example, heres the landing page for our album, it lists a few of the stores that it sends your product to...

Uncle Beat Prod

Uncle Beat Productions
Battle Points: 1
Thank you, I know DISTROKID some emerging Italian singers use it, it can be an idea. I listened to your product, it's amazing and some song it can be used also for film scenes. I have sold some beat with Fiverr and
I wanted to continue the journey by creating a site especially for me, not only for beats I have some other stuff (rock guitar riffs with real guitar for example and other stuff like mixing), so I'm finding somebody that he had an experience with a site like Weebly (for example) or others...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Ask @Uncle Beat Prod someone w/professional (e.g. paid w/actual clients w/non paid testimonials, etc.) web design experience to build one for you.

Thank you, I know DISTROKID some emerging Italian singers use it, it can be an idea. I listened to your product, it's amazing and some song it can be used also for film scenes. I have sold some beat with Fiverr and
I wanted to continue the journey by creating a site especially for me, not only for beats I have some other stuff (rock guitar riffs with real guitar for example and other stuff like mixing), so I'm finding somebody that he had an experience with a site like Weebly (for example) or others...
About 8 to 10 years ago I had my own website, built it all myself, programmed the flash player and was able to play two mp3s at the same time, the second one would be like a cover for the other one that overlaid tags, and when anyone tried to rip it, it would only rip the tag track. I thought it was a genius idea by me, never sold anything through it though, was getting over a hundred plays every day when I ended up having to shut it down due to losing my job. Never made another one after that

Uncle Beat Prod

Uncle Beat Productions
Battle Points: 1
About 8 to 10 years ago I had my own website, built it all myself, programmed the flash player and was able to play two mp3s at the same time, the second one would be like a cover for the other one that overlaid tags, and when anyone tried to rip it, it would only rip the tag track. I thought it was a genius idea by me, never sold anything through it though, was getting over a hundred plays every day when I ended up having to shut it down due to losing my job. Never made another one after that
I worked with Flash in 2003 !! But now it will be totally changed, I remember it was called MACROMEDIA FLASH MX and now it works under ADOBE licensing...

I worked with Flash in 2003 !! But now it will be totally changed, I remember it was called MACROMEDIA FLASH MX and now it works under ADOBE licensing...
yep, i think html 5 made it irrelevant if I remember correctly. I had something tell me I needed to install flash again a couple weeks ago, was surprised hahahaha

I think I started on it not long after you, it was Flash MX when I started with it

members online