ableton live 4

A

AUDIOSHOX

yo, i been usin acid 5, with my eps 16+ now for a minut, but i herd ableton is a bit better, fair bit acytually, is this true, acid 5 isnt not to bad, piano roll, FX, MIDI, good interface, but i herd abl;eton had a lot more to offer, In what ter,s??? Is it good with midi??? Can i hook the EPS 16+ up to is and sequence in it??If any one could post up a link to a tutorial on ableton i would really appreciate,,

By the way what is the best sequencer to incorperate the EPS with,

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
AUDIOSHOX said:
yo, i been usin acid 5, with my eps 16+ now for a minut, but i herd ableton is a bit better, fair bit acytually, is this true, acid 5 isnt not to bad, piano roll, FX, MIDI, good interface, but i herd abl;eton had a lot more to offer, In what ter,s??? Is it good with midi??? Can i hook the EPS 16+ up to is and sequence in it??If any one could post up a link to a tutorial on ableton i would really appreciate,,

By the way what is the best sequencer to incorperate the EPS with,
the demo comes with 7 lessons on how the program works.....and shouldnt be hard to find...plus small....i like it as a program from what i know thus far....very useful...pretty much all purpose....a few imperfections but its still growing....dont know acid well but keep hearing its a bit worse....that said, dont jump ship if acid is treating you just fine...depends on whether you find acid limiting, or find any complaints with its layout