Abroad

• beat this! voting starts in...

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
so im studying abroad right? yea its tight. im in the UK and shit has been awesome since i got here. friendly people, attractive girls, lots of pints and only one problem. No equipment and no mic. DAMN. so atleast i was able to cop a laptop before i left and throw reason 2.5 on there, but still man im struggling.cant lay down any verses, and as much as i wanted to cram my lil oxygen 8 midi keyboard into my bag, just couldnt squeeze it u know.

trying my best to whip out some hot beats but i hate using the fake ass lil mouse on laptops, shit has me ready to throw it across the room. and back to using the sequencers! DAMN.

anyways, i shall prevail....just needed to share my pain. peace

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Stay up chewy! - If u got a good idea for a track, or yer in tha mood it will come bro, trust me!.....
I've use my girls laptop numerous times on road trips without even a mouse to do work tha goods and im still happy with tha results...Im not tryin to brag tho man, yall kno me...im jus sayin keep at it, an do yer best with what u got, maybe not havin yer typical setup will inspire u to take a different route on occasion to drop a tune?...Never kno?......

GOOD LUCK CHEW, and keep poppin those bitches out!....Of course, sometimes its good to have a small break an come back to makin music - u tend to have a fresh head that way....but either way, stay tru to yer grind man!

STEEZ

C

Copenhagen

Perhaps some of our UK members live closeby, so you could visit them, hang out, and make some beats and lay down some vocals...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
where u stayin man? we'll come see you!

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thanks for the support guys! and yea im Edinburgh so if anyones close by and wants to chill/collab let me know, im always down.

members online