absynth

T

The Bastard

anyone ever drink this shit, can u tell me what it wus like and if theres any way i can get a hold of it in the states

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't know what this has to do with anything but....

I had it in the Cheq Republic. It taste like black licorice. You can't get it in the states, you can barely get the real thing anywhere in Europe, only in the eastern block countries. This stuff came out that is all over called absinthe, but it lacks wormwood, which is what gives it its hallucinogenic property. Anyway, if you find the real thing with wormwood, you pour it over a sugar cube and then drink. I didn’t have a sugar cube, but I heard it changes from green to clear when you do this. Its also flammable, so some people light it before taking it which is what I did. I didn't drink top much though cause I was in unfamiliar surroundings, so I didn't trip. However, Vangough cut his ear off drinking the stuff so I’m sure it fucks you up if you drink enough of it.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
i have a co-worker who just came back from the czech republic who did a grip of that shit,...

you're right, you pour it over a sugar cube, and you light it on fire to burn all of the alcohol (sorry steez) so all thats left is the good stuff.. then you drink and trip

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i bought a shot of it it in scotland. it wasnt very great but apparently it fuvks u up. i heard it makes you halucinate so thats whay i bought it, but it really doesnt, it just tastes bad and gets you fucked. either way its a good time.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
18 to drink over here... Absynth is dirty... I'm 16...

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
I had an ish load of absynth one night and it fucked me up, it didnt make me hallucinate but it was pretty strong. It might have been a different type cuz theres a few different colours isnt there like green and red or somethin, i had the green stuff

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
what timing, last night an old friend stopped by that i havn't seen in years and he mentioned that he makes absynth. He bought wormwood seeds online and has the plants growing in his yard. the plants are illegal but i bet 99/100 cops can't identify it. I don't even know what it looks like. He says he buys everclear and mixes it with wormwood and other shit and then lets it set for a week or so. I have never had it though. anyone heard of making it with everclear and wormwood plants like my friend said?

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea most of the stuff you can get over here and id imagine in the US is just absynth without the hallucagen ! its the dodgy stuff from eastern europe etc that ahs the hallucagen that really fucks you up !

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yea alot of those old dead writer's used to take that stuff before they wrote, the dude who came up with alice in wonderland was a pedaphile, and drank absynth and thats how he came up with it, its about a real girl to, and that story about van gogh is true, also da movie mulon ruge, that dude who was in love wit the girl in the club he took it to before he started writing and he started seein fairy's and shit.

this dude at my old school he is real ubsessed with that shit so he said that he is going up to canada to get some of it to, and he is heading over to the uk to get some seeds.

members online