acapellas.4u Site, Help?

BlackSox

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
WTF man this site is gay I registered several weeks ago, 2 different id's on different days with different emails and neither of them work. its pissing me off, I need pellas. Does anyone know what might be wrong? i replied to the email that said they got my registration but its not activated but no reply. anyone?

thanks

heres the site

http://acapellas.forums4u.org/forum/portal.php

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
That Shit Hasnt Worked For Me Either!!!!!!! I Tried Several Times

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
i signed up 2 different times and they never sent me a activation email and i used two different workin email addresses!! BASTARDS!!!!!

BlackSox

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
so did you just make a damn user name and it worked? WTF!!?? you better share them pellas then man. i also tried w/ 2 different email addresses and neither got an email asking for activation

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
lol who u fuckin at that site that u got a password?? so far its been 3 weeks and 4 different screennames with different email addresses and i signed up at 4 diffenent locations incase they track ip addresses and the the fucknuts over there still havent replied!!!! i say we mass email the bastards wit hate mail and complaints yo!!!! im on heated dj ova hea!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!