acapellas of you or vocal snips of you needed...

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
as it says above my friends...

has anyone got any original vocal samples of themselves, accapella would be sickest....

just need to chop up some phrases n shit for some tunes....heavy heavy bass tunes for the clubs (uk clubs - so all/prety much broken beats and massive subs...)

so wouldnt be like a remix of anything...

or if people wanna make a custom that would be sick.....the theme for that would be BADMAN you know proper swaggery shit or sick dark stuff..... it is for a ragga project called Machine Gun Militia tempo range (90-140)

i can do what ever you want in return WHAT EVER ;)

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I'll send some accapellas your way. (Maybe put a full link on ILL?)

I know you do label work, but what else?

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
errrr.....not much really apart from making trax and doing label work really, but if you want like any remixing or samples.... got some decent drum machine sample packs....or some reason patches (haha).... remixing though ehh, ehh ehh, dance remixes, bass remixes. i dunno man.... what do you want???

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Use it in a remix or as a sample and share it would be all i ask!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
sweeeeet.....ragga muffin massss-EEEEEEF!

im on it propa at the mo as well, mrs away in china for a month....getting like a tune done every 3 days..... putting the finishing touches on a track as we speak!

so anything you give me today will be in use tonight and prob done by thursday! sweeeeeeeeeet!

members online