Accident

divineaspex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo, I was just messin around with my MIDI controller (playing a sampletank synth) and accidently found the melody for that "Ashanti - Only U" joint.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever done this, and how often. It was amazing to me, because the shit was so simple.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Yo, I was just messin around with my MIDI controller (playing a sampletank synth) and accidently found the melody for that "Ashanti - Only U" joint.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever done this, and how often. It was amazing to me, because the shit was so simple.

LOL.. that's dope man. This has happen to me before a couple times... I get mad though, cause I think it sounds dope then it hits me that I've heard this before!.. I ended up playing the guitar melody from intro to Ataliens... but with a piano.

It's good and bad at the same time.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.

Yup, and I love when that happens too. I messed around and came up with the keys to Ambitionz of a Ridah - and added some new drums behind it to see what I could come up with.

It happens more for me on guitar since I play it more than any other instrument

divineaspex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hell yea man......I'm actually itchin to remake it, so i guess ill go ahead and do it. And i dont even really play the keys, i guess u can say i play with em. I think learning to play the piano might hinder me.

members online