Acid Pro for mixing, how to make tracks

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Does anyone here use Acid Pro to make mixes? I'm trying to burn a mix to cd but it only burns as 1 long 30 minute track. I tried using markers to seperate each track but it didn't work. Thanks for any advice/replies.

WhoDoneIt?

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i heard u can get good results from mixing wit acid i mixed 1 record on it it was a remix it sounded horrible to me cubase is the best to me

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Thats one thing I've never done with ACID, but if you can get a copy of CD Architect that shit works wonders for laying out CD's.

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
sounds dope shortfuze, I was wondering what cd Architect was...seen it around and never knew it could be used to mix, thanks.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
misscc803 said:
Try highlightin only the part u want burned to a cd and then hit export as .wav file and see what happens. I had that same izzue in Cakewalk a few yearz ago. Let me know what happenz.

~1~
Miss SCC is right. Highlight a section you want as a track and render the loop region only. After that track is rendered, slide over the "loop/highlight" right where the first track ends and then "render the loop region only" again. A great tip for this is to try and use the "snap to" feature to try and get a seamless cut.

Hope this helps, peace.

spartan265

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hmm.. i was hard into acid about a year ago.. its pretty tight. but in terms of using it for what you wanna use it for.. fraid i cant help. what i can say though is that ableton would be amazing for what you trying to do.. easy too. dunno if you got ableton or not, but either way, if you get stuck with acid you might wanna look into it.

members online