Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i use 1.5. that looks hot tho may have to upgrade

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
got mine today. this thing is the shit. plus i picked up a behringer bcf2000 for it. its real time faders and knobs. dont need mackies no more

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
the demo is out now, wont be long till some one cracks it. i use 1.5 now, cant wait to try the update.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
this thing is a BEAST! been playing with it for a couple of days now. i cant believe how much of a face lift they did on this baby. it allows mackie controls too so you can use your mackie controller to control the faders and knobs. or you can use a controller that can emulate the mackie. me personally, i bought a behringer bcf2000 and installed their mackie emulator and it works perfect. and it only cost me $300 for the software and the midi controller. not bad

T

The Bastard

WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHH, I JUST BLEW A LOAD ALL OVER THE COMPUTER SCREEN! finally asio compatible. sum1 slap me i nthe face , bout god damn time . cant wait to downl.. ehhh, buy this

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I've been a loyal fan of Cool Edit since 98 and it took me ahwile to break down for audition. i'm demoing it now (2.0) and it is pretty amazing. The original cool edit was 20 mb and this was over 600mb, i'm looking forward to experimenting with the new 580mb's of new features

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
I've been a loyal fan of Cool Edit since 98 and it took me ahwile to break down for audition. i'm demoing it now (2.0) and it is pretty amazing. The original cool edit was 20 mb and this was over 600mb, i'm looking forward to experimenting with the new 580mb's of new features

For real man, the difference between downloading the last demo and this was huge, but worth it.

B

Burna

Anubis-Ra said:
For real man, the difference between downloading the last demo and this was huge, but worth it.

I just went and picked it up, I'm installing it here in a few, i'll do an article on it, or post some feed on it, in here.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
used mine for the first time yesterday. did a voiceover with it. the mix down was a breeze as compared with sony vegas. sound quality was as beautiful as youd expect from audition (also compared with vegas). ill post more as i use it more

JKIEYZ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have sample tank 2.1,sonik synth 2 and fxpansion guru.How do I or can I record my sounds I play into adobe audition.I read that it doesn't accept midi recordings so how would I sequence them and get them into adobe audition 2?

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
with rewire & either fl or reason

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Can anyone down here anser my question? I got the adobe audition... when i mixdown my file in it.. it sounds great in wave, but when i export the whole thing in mp3 i get this weird crackle in the right side of the track. it's real annoying. The rest is great but this annoys me.. anyone knows what to do about this?

ps. at first it worked fine now it started crackling and stuff.. but only in mp3 not in wave.

peace Lazy

members online