Afrique Deluxe in SOS !

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
lol i don't know if anyone on here reads Sound on Sound im pretty sure its an international mag so im sure some of you do ! I just read this months and Afrique Deluxe is in there in the studio SOS feature where two of their guys go and sort out problems in a reader's studio ! just thought i'd point it out...

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
lol oh damn, they did this like 4 months back. I'll have a read through tomorrow when I grab a copy.

lol i don't know if anyone on here reads Sound on Sound im pretty sure its an international mag so im sure some of you do ! I just read this months and Afrique Deluxe is in there in the studio SOS feature where two of their guys go and sort out problems in a reader's studio ! just thought i'd point it out...

thanks for pointing it out by the way. I didn't know the December issue was already out.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Niice!!! Congrads!
Of course you gave Ill a shout out!.....right? ..What? ..didnt come up?..What?
Illmuzik?
:twitcy:

lol oh man i feel bad. there was no mention of illmuzik, unfortunately. The article wasn't as much about me as a producer, but more about the environment of production at hand. so didnt really get a chance for a shoutout.

members online