AGALLAH, DIAMOND D, SHOWBIZ etc. WHERE ARE THEY NOW..

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
Theres Alot Of Hot Producers I Havent Heard From In A Minute. Epecially My Boy Diamond D. Last I Heard He And Sadat Formed A Group. Maybe They Gittin Overseas Dough Or Something Who Knows.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
I think he had to do a bid for statutory rape, but Im not sure. I don't know about the reunion with Sadat, but he was nowhere on the new Brand Nube record.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
Diamond produced a few songs for his so-called super group (....SADAT/DIAMOND and some female emcee..I think the group name is Omen/), sorry to say ...but the production was garbage , ........Showbiz has recently produced songs for AG, Milano and Smiley the Ghetto child ...(unlike Diamond , he still knows how to make a decent track) ...About Agallah ...I don't know , maybe he's learning how to mimic some other monster or something ;P

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
Say Word....

FTdub said:
I think he had to do a bid for statutory rape, but Im not sure. I don't know about the reunion with Sadat, but he was nowhere on the new Brand Nube record.
STATUTORY RAPE??!! I DIDNT HEAR ABOUT THAT ONE. WOW SUPRISED HE DIDNT DO ANY TRACKS ON THE NEW BRAND NUBIAN ALBUM. I WAS LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING SOME JOINTS. OH WELL.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Agallah's still about... You see his name pop-up every now and again...
And I think showbiz did a track with DM & Jemini recently...
But apart from that I wouuldn't know...

members online