"Ahh" sound effect

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo do you guys know where I can get a wav of that "ahhh" sound like damn near every producer is using now? I'm attaching a snippet of a song that has it so you guys can hear what I'm talking about..the file is an mp3, so change the extension from .rar to an mp3

by the way i know i could just record it but I don't have a mic or any of that stuff so its not an option for me

Attachments

• iTunes 20061022 1733.zip
    175.5 KB · Views: 618

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
KurtisRich said:
Says the zip file is corrupted. But the only Ahh's sounds I know are Choir sounds. Unless its sumthing else.
there's no zip file...the system on here doesnt let you upload mp3s, so the file is an mp3 thats just had a .zip file extension put on at the end. download and just rename it something.mp3 and it should work..

thanks for the time though man

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
trez260 said:
i didn't get to hear the file you have. but it sounds like a vocal that you're looking for..sample or otherwise.

yeah i mean it is a vocal but when you hear this sound i mean, you'll know what im talking about... the runners used it on "clap and revolve", its used repeatedly at the beginning of lupe fiasco's "i gotcha kickdrums remix" off the It was Written mixtape he did also.

O

open mind

if i want an AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH effect i just use a female or male chor and call it a day.

members online