Aight... I'ma make my OWN damn beatmaking video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I'm posting this irrelevant post just to see how long it takes Fade to delete it. Christ, this is getting rediculous... I can't even remember if I actually posted stuff, or just MEANT to post stuff, or just dreamed it. Shit keeps disappearing.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^ word same thing happened to me the other day... i was like wtf... wondering if i actually had posted it... and then i remembered i had bookmarked the page to check for reples... and thats when I KNEW.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ haha u guys are a trip.

same thing happens to me but i be trippin for real. i be lookin for shit that i never even did.

O

open mind

now upload dat damn vid so i can start to pop that corn ehm to eat tha popcorns hehe cant wait

O

open mind

lets do some money collections from the illmuzik fam to speed things up hehe.it would be cool if u show us sum good cooking tricks while u make the beat maybe how u do your fav. sandwich or sumtin.haha

man i just love them cooking shows hehe

O

open mind

where can i download dat damn DANTSON beatmaking video ?

post your links here.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
What the hell? No homo on this dude making a thread about me.

Christ yall, I'm trying. It's like me, making beats, in real time... so, like, you see me checking my email, talking to people, and I actually forgot I was doing the video so I get up for like 10 minutes to go eat.

I'm trying to edit all that junk out.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Yeah so where IS this video you speak of???

Bite me, hockey boy.

aw fuck man what the hell yall putting the pressure.

Christ. The beats are wack anyway.
whatever, I'll upload it with sanova in a minute

Impatient bastards

O

open mind

hehe u need pressure u lazy boy i know u never gonna upload dat damn thang without pressure. (no homo)

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread got real crazy real quick. like a convo wit dantson lol i had to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online