AIM Usrs: You are being recorded!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
What I am about to tell you is disturbing, shocking and down right WRONG. To obtain this piece of information, well, lives were lost and Terrorism has once again struck our way of life.......

"AOL instant messenger employes a keystroke logger. This means that a program running in the background records all your keystrokes, logs them, and then either sends them to AOL, or they sit on your hard drive until AOL wants to retreive them."

I know, I know,,,,,your askin yaselves,

"What about my hours and hours of Cybersex!?!"(RIG)

"How am I supposed to get in contact with my dealer via T-Mobile AIM?"(Steezo)

This is a sad state for us all, but if you stop using AIM,,,,

,,,,The Terrorists Win,,,sniff,,,The Terrorists WIN!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Thats fucked up! So do they have a machine or something that looks for keywords? How do they go about finding out about it once something they dont want to be said is said? That's really crazy man! I talk about some crazy shit on AIM, they probably think i'm a terrorist...lol.. fa real, A perverted terrorist!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i SERiOUSLY oNCE HAD A PRoGRAM LiKE THAT oN MY ComPUTER, iT WAS SomE SHiT i DoWNLoADED To CHANGE MY AiM FoNTS BACK WHEN i WAS A CHAT HEAD AND i WANTED To FEEL SPECiAL.BUT iT ALSo HAD A FUNCTiON WHERE i CoULD RECorD THE KEYSTRoKES oF ANYBodY WHo USED THE CoMPUTER, PRETTY WEiRD.
BUT EVERYTHiNG THAT WE Do iS RECoRDED, THE TERRoRRiST HAVE ALREADY oNE.CiTY

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah I heard this and it does come up in a spyware detection program.......as a keylogger......but if you go to the program's website they say that it is recognized as a keylogger but it is not anything of that sort...LOL......a lot of questions have come up about this and they put it on their website......I found this about 7 months ago during a scan of my computer with a spyware detection program.......I am looking for the name of it so you can go see it for yourself....

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
"Dude, it aint no machine,,,its a software programm that copies all the strokes down and it records the conversation and then saves it on file!"

Okay, but what i'm asking is, "What do they do to you in the long run!?" Do they fuckin send the F.B.I. to come get you through an e-mail or something!? You dont have to put down your address for aim when you download it. How would they find that out? Maybe they can though... Not sure..

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Does this also affect mobile users who don't have and are not usin a aim account tied to a computer connection. I use aim on my mobile device ( tmobile sidekick) I don't have aol or aim on my home computer. And my aim account was created on my sidekick ( which has almost full aim capabilities) can they still record my comvos. Even if I'm chattin wit mostly other mobile users?.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
"Dude, it aint no machine,,,its a software programm that copies all the strokes down and it records the conversation and then saves it on file!"

Okay, but what i'm asking is, "What do they do to you in the long run!?" Do they fuckin send the F.B.I. to come get you through an e-mail or something!? You dont have to put down your address for aim when you download it. How would they find that out? Maybe they can though... Not sure..

Nawww, I aint sweatin it, and believe me,,,I've said some incriminatin' shit on there,,,LOL
It jus sucks that someone at AOL can be readin ya shit....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
orpheus said:
they can't do shit i don't think unless its a matter of national security. i feel like i belong in a hollywood flick sayin shit like that. but that's an invasion of privacy and i don't think they can use any of that to incriminate you unless it's for the wellbeing of the entire country. i hope...

Well, they couldnt use anything ti incriminate I'm sure of that. I used to be a Law major,,,well,,(I was in alotta Major trouble wit the Law) And it's not any type of invasion of privacy being that your are on the World Wide Web. Email is a different story.

dmx19802000

ill o.g.
aim users

well first the program needs your ip address to access the internet. And your primary Internet provider gots all that info.

MadManBeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
ive heard of this....they save it on file until ur name comes up in the courts, or they need to find discriminating evidence against you...for example if u decide 2 run for president, theyll search through all ur convos and find something to use against you....its a damn shame...all this talk about fighting for freedom, where we dont get no damn freedom ourselves....the question is, is there a program that creates a firewall against that????

members online