Administrator
illest o.g.
Let's flip this and see what's what! ;)

Download it in MP3:

You can download it from Peggo.

b3b8d508-7087-4007-ba39-5d596c15292d.jpg

easily

Battle Points: 20
Here is my version folks. I guess me and Soulcity have that same Boom Bap genes, so we choose pretty similar samples :=) how should I upload the file...I see I can not upload it in mp3 format. ..... or can I just simply upload it on Soundcloud and leave the link here?,

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Here is my version folks. I guess me and Soulcity have that same Boom Bap genes, so we choose pretty similar samples :=) how should I upload the file...I see I can not upload it in mp3 format. ..... or can I just simply upload it on Soundcloud and leave the link here?,
Go here https://www.illmuzik.com/beats/ and you can do your upload there. Then go to your beats page and copy the share code.

easily

Battle Points: 20
@Fade. Thanks for the feedback! Are you refering to the part that starts at about 0:45? If yes, it indeed sounds faster, because the regular hihats come in there. The first part literally has no 'real' hihats, therefore it sounds slower. I thought it would be good fun to switch the beat up a little, just for fun:=) In a regular beat battle, I would probably not get too crazy with these kind of things :=) Where's your version Fade? :)