Akai MPC...

S

Slip721

Hello people, i have a little studio ive been working in for a couple of years now. ive recently got an external soundcard (edirol UA-20) which i will be adding to my setup so i can sort out latencey problems with my midi keyboard.

I have seen a lot of hip hop producers using MPC hardware, i am seriously considering one, I hear i will definatly be able to hook it up with my external soundcard?

Any preferences between the MPC 500 and the MPC 1000??? For a first timer on the hardware?

ess vinyl

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
500 is a toy

most definitely go with the 1000, its pretty much a smaller 2500, just lacks a few features like outputs and pads, i dont really use it but everyone i know that got it is mad happy with it

mindtricks

ill o.g.
u started off with the 1000 didnt like the pads got rid of it and got the 2000xl ued that for like 2 years now im staying with my 4000

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I've had the 1000 since it first came out when I started making beats. Was my best decision made equipment wise. Although latley I have been debating on selling it for Reason, but I cant see myself without it.

members online