Akai MPD32

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This looks really dope, I love my 24, maybe one day when I'm ready to upgrade they'll have an MPD128!

U know something, after that MPC 5000 flop you never know what Akai will do.

I just upgraded my ex girlfriend to a Jump-off 2500 myself.--LOL

inflict3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
so, has anyone used this mpd32 yet?? im gonna get one, they are 299. if you order from american music supply, they let you do 3 payments of 99.66, and there is no intrest, this is how ive gotten most of my gear,, so on the mpd 24, ive heard that the sencers under the pads are small, like right in the middle of the pad, kinda the same feel as the mpc 500,, if youve ever got on a mpc2500, you can feel the difference in the pads, its a better feel, so what im wondering is if the mpd32 will have better pads, with a better feel???

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i copped the mpk 49, everything works great with reason. i'll assume that the mpd 32 is bout the same feature set without the keyboard attached, and more pads.
if yall are into doing any synths the mpk keys are a nice addition, otherwise an mpd 24/32 are a sample heads dream equip.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
now thats bullcrap. just got my 24 as well. i hope only toys will buy it and envy me for flipping mad samples with my 24

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
My trigger finger will leave all your MPDz smokin'.

*wipes dust off pads and sneers*

members online