Akon slams kid for throwing a bottle....

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
that was staged! I don't think A would put himself out there like that. That had to be some "halftime WWE "type show shit for the laaaaaaaaaaaaadeeez! lol

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Damn AKON is crazy.. i'll still whoop his ass

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
he don't care for the money, the mothafucka owns a gold mine, a few million is like toilet paper for that nigga

Why so? He prolly doesnt own his publishing... I mean I dont know his contract specs but most of the people that appear to be "ballin" , aint...
Most of those jewels go back to the store.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
but what about the mafuckas that this kid landed on?

"They probably props ,too! He threw his ass in a set location. Everybody in entertainment can't all go Russell Crow."

That was my original post. I watched the clip about 4 more times. Benny, you might
be right.

but, it sure is funny how he tossed that kid directly to the camera that was recording this!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
"They probably props ,too! He threw his ass in a set location. Everybody in entertainment can't all go Russell Crow."

That was my original post. I watched the clip about 4 more times. Benny, you might
be right.

but, it sure is funny how he tossed that kid directly to the camera that was recording this!

you could be right....still funny though. kid looked like a rag doll.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Truth told me the kid broke his arm so Akon is gettin sued...lol. I don't like Akon, but there was no need to throw a bottle. (No matter how bad he sings).

there isnt but akon is stupid that kid who got thrown just hit a jackpot cuz anytime u get the chance to lighten up a stars pockets then ur gettin the better part of that deal.