Al Green Sample Kit ....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That's the first time I've seen someone sample a record on Reason

How long does it take you to put a beat together in Reason?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
That's the first time I've seen someone sample a record on Reason

Al Green Sample Kit[/url]

He said one of his homiez put that sample kit together....he was just using it to make the beat.

He can answer for himself but back when I used Reason coming up with tracks was not complicated. When u use something on the regular it doesn't take long. It would probably take me a day now just to get started...lol...being that I haven't used it in years. Especially with the new devices they added. That Kong looks mean..I may have to Rewire Ableton and Reason just to check it out....after I upgrade of course.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Kong does rock! The new pulverizer also is mind blowing.

On another note, my Maschine should be back from the shop today!

Uh oh..the Propellerhead Apple guy has chimed in on some promo shhh....lol

And I keep hearing toooo many Maschine broke and back from the shop or "they replaced it" lines....never heard that about the MPC...not on this level anyway...diff't thread diff't topic.

BACK ON TOPIC....I need to sample AL G...his shhh is so classic that I've never had the urge to touch it.....I think I will now hearing the melody that Mo created.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Uh oh..the Propellerhead Apple guy has chimed in on some promo shhh....lol

WOW LDB, you rock! Keep up the good work! Good job reading my posts! If that's all you get from my posts you need to learn to read. Thanks for all your helpful contributions here. (rolls eyes)

You have somehow managed to offend or get in fights with some of the nicest people on these boards Including, DJ Excellence, Dox, and myself. How about you calm down and stop being such an ass on these boards. Everyone here is very helpful. You could learn a few things if you stopped attacking everyone.

"they replaced it" lines....never heard that about the MPC

Go to http://mpc-forums.com/ and search, you will find that not true at all.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
C'mon let's not ruin this great thread.

Mo - very dope video.

Anyone that ruins threads like this should punch themselves in the face. This was the main purpose of that thread that Dacalion posted last week that everyone hated on. Perfect example.

I can't possibly understand how a helpful video posted on here can turn into a negative thread. My mind is boggled.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Just to clear things up...the Apple Propellerheads comment was a joke. If you got offended dp accept my deepest apologies....

I know I'm labeled as the neighborhood bad ass but seriously..that was intended to be a joke. We'll go back to igging each other I guess...it's probably for the best!

Sorry about your thread getting twisted mogrizzly!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
ow shit...its that time of the month again lawl *grabs popcorn

OT: nice kit there, just got back from recording some real drums for sampling but those sound spot on.