Alchemist interview

H

Holla

definately feelin alchemist beats. I didnt know he produced that track "we gon' make it" for jadakiss. I had always thought that beat was hot, but never knew who made it. he's nice fa real.

P

Poizonouz

Al chemist damn man

Thats some real shit right there. He was really breaking it down. I hope yall paid alot of attention to what he said in that interview. That some one who has been through alot of the shit were gonna go through. Look forward to all that shit about how shady the idustry is. Thats so real, cause alot of people up there say the same thing. Shout out to alchemist

Poizonouz

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
^^Agreed^^
Point blank. Tha industry iz shady and if yer nieve, that shit'l scoop you up in a jiffy. tha thing iz is that most people dont warn upcoming artists and producers of that kinda shit so people get played real bad - tha industry is def. a learning experience no doubt.

ill o.g.
Alchemist on illmuzik?!

Damn Fade,
This site is GROWIN!

Mad good interview. Im glad you guys did that. ALs my favorit producer.

peace to that.

THANKS Kirk.

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
HOt HOt HOt interview i never really paid to much attention to alchemist. I heard alot of yall throwing his name around in the forum but really knew nothing about him. This interview opened my eyes hes nice. I went to his web site and didn't realize all the hot joints hes done. Now i know why yall cats always throwing his name around.