Alesis Fusion for $999 w/ extras!!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ignore how it looks.... 4get the fact its not made by Korg, Yamaha, or Roland... Sweetwater is stackijn this machine with everything so YOU dont hafta do it, then theyre givin u some of their stuff as well... a great deal for a sleeper workstation... i wish i wouldve waited... i wouldve jumped on this now for tha cheaper price.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Fusion6SE/

da relic

xtrordinare

ill o.g.
wow, i was looking at the fusion, was going to get the mm6, but i just bought fantom, motif and triton refills, and already have a mo phatt plus vstis, i was going to add this as well, its mos def a sleeper, ive heard that this board has some really good sounds, just doesnt look apealing i guess....

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
good lookin. most definetly a sleeper workstation. I was thinking about getting a Fantom or Motif, but I'm going to look into the Fusion a lil bit more. Only thing that gets me is that I really don't hear to much about it, good or bad. Everybody seems to have a Korg, Roland, or Yamaha. And the Fusion seems to get pushed back in the dark when it comes to the Workstation Wars!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
good lookin. most definetly a sleeper workstation. I was thinking about getting a Fantom or Motif, but I'm going to look into the Fusion a lil bit more. Only thing that gets me is that I really don't hear to much about it, good or bad. Everybody seems to have a Korg, Roland, or Yamaha. And the Fusion seems to get pushed back in the dark when it comes to the Workstation Wars!
on tha real fam... noone really talked about the RS until "I", Slik dA Relic, posted some vids (ive been dyin to say that...lol)... damn, do i gotta post some doggone Fusion vids too...lol unfortunately, i know the RS so well that the Fusion is more of a synth for me, secondary sounds... but to have so much power under tha hood and so many extra wav file patches, its kinda hard to ignore... i would say go to the Fusion forums and read what those guys say:

http://www.promusicproducts.com/forum/phpBB2/index.php

also, check out youtube vids:

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=alesis+fusion&search=Search

for me, it has 4 different synths, plus sampling, plus wav. files and a built in 60gb harddrive... all sounds are covered. if u wanna be different, sometimes u gotta buy what noone else has. but ive always been that way.

da relic

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Hey slik that forum link isn't working. Its has some solid features. The one I like is the 8 inputs for recording(standard), no need to upgrade on this mo'fo. And you damn sure can't beat that price.

p.s. Post a Fusion vid for us...lol :)

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
for the the forum link add a p at the end of the link.... it's supposed to be .php not .ph and it should work fine...

props on the links btw

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
yea... add a "p" (i fixed it)... dont know how it was deleted.... but if u have an MPC or something thats ur main workhorse sequencer and sampler, u can get away with just using the sounds... thats the way i do it. that price is crazy! and the fact that they do all the uploading for u is madness.

i forgot about those active monitors are free as well... cheap, but good for starters, or an extra pair to have for listening.

da relic

members online