All Dumb Mutherfuckers Raise Ya Hand!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
sorry son i pity the fool too,, but damn he got out laughing, happy like a lil child and his fuckin instinct cost him his arms,,, that was so funny to me, he wont be jerkin of for some time i tell you that.. that really sucks for the dude but on the brighter side of things his misery that will last till his dead gave me a brief moment of laughter! so something good came out of this after all...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
sad things is it was on the net an made LOTS of people laugh their ass's off.. hey but we are who we are my best friend growin up was the same way; alway's playin chaotic evil players in d&d champains. you know i bet he raised his arms like that because his son did, that's what it looked like to me, why else would he do that for no reason? his son will never forget that an probably blame himself.. specially if he died from bleeding

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
dont take to heart that much, fucked up things happen around the world every second, bad things even happen if you are having a helluva time in disneyland or are jerkin of while thinking of someone elses mom. you cant take it all on ya shoulders, your better off laughin about some things then be crying about them.. cos with laughing you are training muscles and with tears you are losing important fluids.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
hey you do got a great point. Though i never take shit like that to heart personally infact i usuially look at humans as a scurge on the planet. But when you watch faces of death all the way through tearing because your laughing your ass off like my brother growing up then you do got problems

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
not that i know off, like i said dont take it to heart and dont pull your brother in to this story cos i aint laughin about him son.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
not that i know off, like i said dont take it to heart and dont pull your brother in to this story cos i aint laughin about him son.

nono my bro russ is the most evil person i knew, i mentioned him as a reference. i havn't put anything to heart though i was just thinkin in the type. i take shit deep at the same time apathetic.. it's some budda shit i hear but i look at like it's yalls world/problems not mine/ i've been put off with this world like yall (humanity) stay in your corner and i'll stay in mine. i'd feel the same about a monkey getting his arms ripped off an had a family watch it like that.. they'd suffer like a dog getting beaten to death or anything else

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Man that shit looks so fake, it's gotta be some kind of sick commercial or something. I mean, who videotapes someone coming off a helicopter? Plus why is the person filming, focusing so much on the guy?

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
im not sure the quality of the video is kinda low but if you pause it you can see something comes flying at the camera am not sure that its a hand tho, and then there was the sound effect as well which wasnt very convincing, but i dunno i havent really heard to many hands getting sliced off.

If that vid is real then i dont know what to say thats just crazy, both hands as well...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
only reason i'm writting this thread beyond what i've already wrote is cause stress is making such a point about it being funny and it contrasts to what i've been writing. If it happened to you and you thought it was funny then that's your business. When people people laugh in the comfort of their home at people an their family who are suffering terribly then that's their business. For those truely sadistic it's why i believe humanity is not the worth of their salt and why our comprehension is nothing special at all. i'm not talkin shit cause i don't care about convincing anyone to suddenly flip their script and all of a sudden take internet shock vids as serious. it's my opinion an i deserve yall that much. Other people deal with this type of shock by laughing it off in the same way they never express how they really feel i'm guessing

it's not my concern to try to change yall's minds/ but despite that it's not going to stop me from respectfully expressing mine/

--chrono t.

Killah Tekniq

ill o.g.
Damn I hope that sh*t aint real. That little boy had to watch that shit.

Man I was waiting for something funny to happen...I got scared like a little hoe.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
That shit really made me crawl outside my skin and poop on the emty shell. That's fucking discusting, and furthermore, I thing it looks real dispite of Stress's analasys of it as a fake.

Sound effect or not, those things can be added after hand by anyone (no pun intended).

Peace to you all and have a great day.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL, I actually that was really fucking funny. Whether it's real or fake I'm not sure, but come on it's just like the stuff that might happen in a violent cartoon, but with real people - top quality entertainment.

members online