All I Got To Say Is "daaaaaaaamn!!!!"

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I just got the advance copy of Young Buck's album last night! The shit is Flamin! I know alot of people on here ain't G-unit/Young Buck fans but,,,,, O'boy SNAPPED with this one! I must say, I am going to support this one when it drops next Tuesday. Take my word for it, the shit is bangin!!!! This ain't a backpack Hip Hop joint so anyone on that shit should stay away from the album cause it ain't your cup of tea.

The production is Flawless!!! The Runners, Dre, Hi-Tek, Lil Jon, Polow Da Don (dude who did most of the Rich Boy album.....COLD!!!) Jake One..

O

open mind

dude that young buck cd is fya i heard a preview of it but u really should listen that PRODIGY RETURN OF THE MAC alc produced the whole album now u know what this means damn right its a CLASSIC! cant wait that HNIC PART II album from prodigy also coming soon oh boy and dont forget that havoc album or dat raekwon OBFCL PARTII or that CILVARINGZ JOINT FROM DA WU!!! hiphop is alive motherfuckin nas! u betta work on illmatic part II instead of dat crap from hiphopis****!

O

open mind

young buck is the only best skilled mc from g-unit.fifty just a sanger lol (i respect him as a bussiness man but as an mc he a joke)

young bucks voice and lyircs aint nuthin to fuck wit.

KidWork

ill o.g.
Bro Whoever Says 50 sucks is stupid....the guy is a great writer...he can flow...and he has swagger...and shit he can sing too.....he is multi talented....just cuz he doesent use metaphors that u have to look up in websters dictionary to find the meaning out, doesent make him bad.....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Bro Whoever Says 50 sucks is stupid....the guy is a great writer...he can flow...and he has swagger...and shit he can sing too.....he is multi talented....just cuz he doesent use metaphors that u have to look up in websters dictionary to find the meaning out, doesent make him bad.....

50 DOES suck as a rapper. Business-wise,,he's a smart dude. And if someone needs a websters dictionary to figure out a rhyme,,,they are the stupid one.

He hasn't been as good sinc "Get Rich,,," So fuck 50(the rapper), respect to Curtis Jackson.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Just An FYI on 50.

I Read his book and shit and the majority of his hooks and writting style was crafted by none other then Dr. Dre. Dre laid it down to 50 because 50's hooks didnt have the catchyness to them until Dre Coached him.. so dont say 50 is a good singer, say Dr. Dre is a Great Producer :)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

great writer na chyll guy hes the least lyrical one in his hole label and no he doesnt qualify as a singer no matter how many times u went to sleep wit his album on..

members online