All the brilliant minds of IllMuzik...

I have a youtube channel, just my music though. Ive been considering doing tutorials and live streaming some beats as I make them too. I feel I have a lot I could teach to those that are interested and it would be a waste if all the information Ive absorbed over the years doesnt get shared. Music tutorial videos seem pretty popular and worth a go I think.

I have a youtube channel, just my music though. Ive been considering doing tutorials and live streaming some beats as I make them too. I feel I have a lot I could teach to those that are interested and it would be a waste if all the information Ive absorbed over the years doesnt get shared. Music tutorial videos seem pretty popular and worth a go I think.
Music tutorials are easy money fam. I've only been making beats for 3 years. And heck I make beats while recording so I hardly do any extra work. The reason it's such a good option is because so many people bootleg FL therefore they can't publish online. If you ever need advice or want to collab on something let me know!

members online