All the brilliant minds of IllMuzik...

brilliant! a how to upload an mp3 video. fkn awesome.
sub on the way. in fact all active members should subscribe and participate.
see, the way centipede feet work they each support each other. sub incoming.
I really appreciate it man, I'm all for helping each other. That's why I'm here, this is a great community and we as humans need to help each other to survive.
I spent a long time looking for black hands in a piano tutorial. nojoke. hands that look like mine make it easier to visualize and learn. good stuff. watching now
Does anyone else have a youtube channel?
Bro you have no idea the type of discussions we've had. Believe it or not, there's not too many dark hands doing beat-making tutorials either. Kinda hilarious actually. But again man thanks for the support. About to drop some guitar tutorials too lmao

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
As I see it, these moves fail for the same reason most often. a lack of money. when an activity doesn't feed the house it takes a back seat. but we can get money right away with the content we create. It may not be enough for allmembers to pay their rent, but it's a step. We already make beats. @Fade is running a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/illmuzik I hope everyone is subscribed. I will begin today and I hope others follow in boosting activity on the videos there. sub for sub is usually totally bogus, but in this case it's only right. like and subscribe, comment and share. one foot can't move a centipede

drex

superpimp trillionaire
I propose a five fingers of death style mix show for youtube consisting of our beats targeting rappers who want to put on something to freestyle over. This will require a mix engineer to bring our submissions to standards, we could start with the battle winners for instance. The winning entries could be presented back to back to build a half hour session for aspiring writers etc... a different type of show could be produced consisting of chill lo-fi type beats and with enough activity trap segments R&B segments etc... STOP ME WHEN I'VE GONE TOO FAR

Last edited:

drex

superpimp trillionaire
I don't expect you to make your fans like me, but I do expect you to expose your fans to my work. I need that from all of us for all of us. we need to be fans of each other first. the fan is the energy that this thing runs on. all of us who trade money for applause understand this. and when the fans reach a certain mass, the cost per fan ratio will turn in our favor. That is when we get paid. this can be achieved by linking our soundcloud and other music based SM sites, tracks in a playlist, by sharing our content on each others social media pages. We need to be fans of each other first. correct me when I'm wrong.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@drex I've been saying this for years, for everyone hear to lift each other up by supporting one another on here and on social platforms. It's tough to get everyone on board though. I like where you're going with this right now.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Hey I'm down for ideas of any kind...I try to support each of the members here...Now...I'm manly focused on my music production, I don't know anything about marketing, social media etc...and when I try to research the internet for this kind of things usualy I'm feeling overwhelmed...I feel that Illmuzik has potential and energy for greater things...I guess it needs some sort of organizational system and managment...

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Hey I'm down for ideas of any kind...I try to support each of the members here...Now...I'm manly focused on my music production, I don't know anything about marketing, social media etc...and when I try to research the internet for this kind of things usualy I'm feeling overwhelmed...I feel that Illmuzik has potential and energy for greater things...I guess it needs some sort of organizational system and managment...
Perfect. focus on what you want to do. I am an organizational and management system. #centipedefeet
but you have to pick one SM site to make your face known. I suggest youtube.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
There @drex is a lawyer at Reddit at u/triangleface333 and he also produces hip hop