Amazing sample website

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is a dope resource for all of us...

You know how the breaks.com gives you the names of original samples? Well this site not only gives you the name, but lets you hear the original and re-do side by side. Seriously worth a look..

http://www.ultragraphik.com/blog/

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Yea i found this site a while ago.. still visit it regularly. They apparently update it often as well. and the Samples they post in the forums are crazy

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
wow, this a great link rite here. i love how they show the album covers too. i buy shit off of how it looks n those covers would of definitely brought me some attention. i actually got some of those same records.

dope dope post hi lo

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
looking back at that whack frenchness, i realized that wasnt even a sentence lol.

Je ne sais pas le francais is what I meant.

and it means "I don't know french" or somethin like that.

But yeah, the album pictures are a big plus.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Don't forget to use the search function. Its ill. Type in "Dr. Dre" or something etc.

also,, its in french but so wat.. the Album names and artist names are in plain english :)

O

open mind

WOW what a resource.thank you.hearing the original sample is such a great pleasure they really diamonds.nothing can touch the originals.

*edit* after some researches of diffrent tracks from diffrent producers i was really impressed on how really 99.9% of producers just used a simple LOOP from original sample without choping or whatnot.they just layed drums and made some lil break.really impressed.try and search if u dont believe me.

and then they are still dudes that say BEATs SOUNDS TOO REPETETIVE.

ITS HIPHOP GET THA FUCK OUTTA MY FACE B****

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
SUPERB resource, thank you very much!
I can't understand how I missed this site before! Word :)

Best Regards,
Wings

J

JMSoundzLTD

holy shit!! damn man, whata find. ima have to check this shit out asap.

O

open mind

besides the great resource of sample used in a specific track, this can be used very well as a teaching guide on how to chop a sample because u can compare the original sample with the sample based track right from the spot.

u want to learn how to use samples? well get in this and have a listen!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Well my job just lost a bundle of money off my unproductiveness from this website. Its hard to stop once you start. Dope link. And showin the album covers just makes it so much doper. Just found out where that ill ass piano sample came from in NY State of Mind!

and I just realised Bob James-Nautilus has got to be the most sample song ever.

members online