American sucks

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Gawd bush won.. its a wrap for this country.. im pissed that the youth turnout was the exact same percentae as it was 4 years ago.. i though it was going to be higher.... in fact the entire election was the same as it was 4 years ago.. fuc this i cant stand bush .. im movin to mexico... fuc bush.. he looks like the dude from mad magazine

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i'm glad it's over... it's been on OUR television non stop for like 4 weeks straight... we're in the fucking UK... like we give a fuck about the build up... aight i'm cool with the live election... and i didn't want bush to win... but there was no need to show it non stop over here... it's not like we have a global vote for fucks sake... aggghhhh.... anyway.... who you vote for holmz?

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
The fucced up shyt is all the mofo's who came out for the first time and know feel like the shyt didnt even matter. FUC i damn near feel like that. Now, Bush back in office all i gotz to say iz...... NEW WORLD ORDER........signs of the times FUCK BUSH.......

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
berserk said:
i'm glad it's over... it's been on OUR television non stop for like 4 weeks straight... we're in the fucking UK... like we give a fuck about the build up... aight i'm cool with the live election... and i didn't want bush to win... but there was no need to show it non stop over here... it's not like we have a global vote for fucks sake... aggghhhh.... anyway.... who you vote for holmz?

lol .. i voted for kerry .. hes not great either but bush really fuced up in his four years.. and i think its jus gonna get worse

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Holmzini said:
... im pissed that the youth turnout was the exact same percentae as it was 4 years ago.. i though it was going to be higher....

Man. It's just like throwing a party.... Sometimes your friends show up and other times they dont, but you always have those regulars that are at every party no matter how good or bad it is.....Politics...... THATS WHY I MAKE BEATS.... it's something I CAN UNDERSTAND....

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
^^^^ lmao

another weird thing was that all the border states voted for kerry and all the middle states went bush... its like were going back to some mason dixon shit .. south and north, city and country-type bullshit

rednecks and bumpkins = bush votes

urbanites = kerry votes

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
It is unbelievable how people bought into this? we are in trouble....big trouble no matter how you look at it....even people that aren't even in Bush's economic plan somehow voted for him....I mean people voting republican not making 200,000 dollars a year????? it's crazy..if i had my choice I would leave and move to another country....like maybe jamaica...or somewhere to forget about what's going on here man....LOL

Aminimity

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
So it goes..... four more years of stupid bullshit and international hate... I guess when i leave the country i am still gonna have to tell people i am australian, fuck this country and its stupid rightwing hillbilly voters.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
bigdmakintrax said:
It is unbelievable how people bought into this? we are in trouble....big trouble no matter how you look at it....even people that aren't even in Bush's economic plan somehow voted for him....I mean people voting republican not making 200,000 dollars a year????? it's crazy..if i had my choice I would leave and move to another country....like maybe jamaica...or somewhere to forget about what's going on here man....LOL

I'm thinkin about that seriously. I may move outta here man. Osama aint done. Dude's on a mission, but so is Bush. Osama is tryin to turn us into the next Soviet Union and Bush is just tryin to make some money. UNREAL!

Aminimity

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yo, alot of south american countrys offer citizenship to who ever wants it, i am looking at Argentina my self..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Kill me now. Somebody.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
You know what... beat wise, I wish i was american, cuz the industry is more opened to Hiphop than here in Canada, but right now...MAAAAAAAN, I'm glad I'm not American right about now.

I never thought so many people were on Bush's side! To me, it's unbelievable!! Do they live on the same planet as we do ?!

Well, that's another 4 years of international HATE and BLOODSHED!

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i cant believe it its like a bad dream

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
This Is Crazy... I Fuckin Hate Bush....but Hillbillies Love Him....and Beleive It Or Not They Somehow Run America.........fuck The Government..that's Y Rage Against The Machine Was Nasty!!!

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
I never thought so many people were on Bush's side! To me, it's unbelievable!! Do they live on the same planet as we do ?

I don't think Bush won because he got a whole bunch of people on his side...he just won because not enough people for Kerry went out to vote...me personally, I don't know how in the hell somebody could support that bitch Bush.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Holmzini said:
im pissed that the youth turnout was the exact same percentae as it was 4 years ago.. i though it was going to be higher....
Likewise man...i mean what tha fuck!!?.....I voted for Kerry too. Lesser of 2 evils i presume. I mean, outa tha both!? - Cummon man!.....Bush is a fucking monkey in a suite!!! Tha guys a moron - and apparently most of America voted for him!>?....If u ask me, i think we got a lot a fuckin retarded people here in America if thats tha way they feel.
Its like, was no one was around when he royally fucked up Americas debt even more, and what about tha poor bastards that died for his corporate bullshit money schemes???

I dont kno what fuckin people had in their head that made them vote bush, but i assume they didnt do enough research before they voted?....Fuck!, i heard some kid before class saying some shit about tha ballot, and how he voted for bush cuz tha ballot doesnt matter anyways!?!?!?....What tha hell is wrong with people?

bigd said:
even in Bush's economic plan somehow voted for him....
Serious!!!...What tha hell is going on?!?!?!

T

The Bastard

yeah it sucks that bush is gunna be in office for another 4 years im not too fond of him either but niether am i of kerry.for those who dont like the country, no1 forced you to come here,and no1s makin you stay, bush won somethin like 30-35 states out of the 50.so if u sayin only the hillbillies voted for him then i guess 70-75% of the country are hicks ,yeehaw

Attachments

• election.gif
    election.gif
    8 KB · Views: 128

members online