An original attempted suicide...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
This kid's a loser.

And who in the hell is Hanna Montanna???

Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter.
Miley Cyrus=Clark Kent
Hanna Montanna=Superman/The new Debbie Gibson

shes another Disney kid that theyre building up only to tear down in a couple years, they been tryin hard recently though. Pregnant rumors, Lesbian rumors, etc. and i thought WE were the crabs in the barrell

producers, not black people u racist fuck....lol

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter.
Miley Cyrus=Clark Kent
Hanna Montanna=Superman/The new Debbie Gibson

shes another Disney kid that theyre building up only to tear down in a couple years, they been tryin hard recently though. Pregnant rumors, Lesbian rumors, etc. and i thought WE were the crabs in the barrell

producers, not black people u racist fuck....lol

i had to re-read it kuz i didint see the bottom saying producers not black ppl.

lol

i did think black ppl....i feel like im blaming the man now LOL

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Yeah, the kid has problem but I can thankfully say, I have never heard of Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if a TEENAGER thats operatin solo hijacks a commercial airliner and gets away with it, then our security is TER-RI-BULL!!! i aint NEVER flyin... Hannah's the new Britney b4 Britney bcame the new Micheal Jackson... even Micheal hasnt gone this far... a different kinda craziness.

da relic

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
I would...

i was thinkin the same thing...hahahahaha

anybody wanna take any wagers on her future path...me and my brother usually rent movies and then play guess the end of the flick wit the first 15 minutes of the movie. this bitch is stretchin her 15 minutes of fame anybody got any ideas on how she gonna go out???

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol the terrorist plot aint funny but her wanting to crash into a hannah montana show is hilarious..i knoe ive said things like i wish i beat up bow wow or hang jermaine dupri but she actually tried doin it lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^^ You mean HE dont you?

i was thinkin the same thing...hahahahaha

anybody wanna take any wagers on her future path...me and my brother usually rent movies and then play guess the end of the flick wit the first 15 minutes of the movie. this bitch is stretchin her 15 minutes of fame anybody got any ideas on how she gonna go out???

Either on top with a long lasting career or by drugs when her dad doesnt have control over her anymore..
I hope for them its the first option.