ana nicole smith dies

T

The Bastard

Wow, is this what this forum has come too? Making fun of people's death? Making fun of a 5 month little girl's mom that will never know her Mom and that her custody and heritage will be a nightmare for her whole life? wow, just wow

shut the fuck up,we do whut we want here, not even fade can stop us now

You guys seen the new TRIMSPA ad?

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1418/trimspars3.jpg

I found out why she died....food poisoning!

crazy right? yeah, they opened up her stomach and found 90 year old nuts in there!

LMAO.....I crack myself up.

LOLOL Shit thats funny, im sharing that one.Its funny like a Playboy model marrying the old codger anyway. She was a gold digging ho, karma and all that.
After seeing the Anna Nicole Smith show I think her daughter will be better off without her mum.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Wow, is this what this forum has come too? Making fun of people's death? Making fun of a 5 month little girl's mom that will never know her Mom and that her custody and heritage will be a nightmare for her whole life? wow, just wow

yeah pretty much. it's jokes. problem?

that 5 month old little girl is better off w/o her.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
shut the fuck up,we do whut we want here, not even fade can stop us now
LOL keep thinking like that....

Besides that, Qwerty's right. I know it's jokes, but still c'mon when MC Such N Such dies, it's all respectful, why should this be any different? I'd expect this kind of response from sites like UGHH or FP!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
what? all i said was I'de do her,,,that should be classified as a compliment. I would hope some hot chicks would wanna jump on my dead rigamortis meat shaft when i'm gone!

Good Day...

New Quote of the week the pro bowl addition

T

The Bastard

how do you like these apples?

you almost costed fade 2 bucks a month for the rest of his life scumbag, my ego was so rampid that i was about cancel my membership here and delete illmuzik from my memory. moderate theese nuts
testicles.jpg

T

The Bastard

I think the messed up part here is that you have a picture of a dog's nuts on your computer.

they goat nuts fade, motherfuckin goat nuts, ur from canada you should know that

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
this thread is getting funnier and funnier, Bastard, I think you have two of the funniest quotes i've seen so far on this site.....lmao

members online