...and this is precisely why i refuse to commit to a woman.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
so, i attended my little brothers wedding on saturday. my stepsisters were there and plenty of pictures were taken. sunday i wake up at noon to a phone call from one of my sisters, saying her roomate saw a picture of me and wanted to meet me. cool, no problem.

so we meet and hit it off great. turns out we have a lot of shit in common- similar backgrounds, both creative types, have a lot of personality traits that made us two peas in a pod from jump street. so, you know, a little kiss here and there and i wind up spending the night. things get a little hot, and i let her know i dig her and i would rather chill and not go down that road like this. and thats the path i should have stayed on, cause i closed the deal and hit anyways it against my better judgment. and uhm...... shit was top 5. a marathon 3 hour session that left us both drained and satisfied. she even posted as much on myspace. lol.

anyhow i left and returned later the next day, and all was well. mostly we chilled, ran some errands and whatnot. we wound up gettin down again, twice, each time even better then the last. we chilled for the rest of the night and all day yesterday, until she had to work. we didn't get busy yesterday but we were real affectionate and learned alot more to like about each other.

so on the way back we start discussing the situation. she was a little worried because she wasn't sure if i was just there for the sex, kinda scared because we hit it off so quickly. so i told her, and i meant it, that if she didn't see potential for us to go anywhere real together, then i would rather not see her nay longer, because i like her and would rather work on building a real relationship then have a fuck buddy. i just don't want that from her. she breathed a sigh of relief and said she felt better, she doesn't really want a fling, etc and she says she would like to continue down that path. we made no commitments but understood that niether of us are-or will be- seeing anyone else. perfect! things look good.

so she decides she wants to see me again that night and tells me she's gonna pick me up after work, now of course she works late at an hour away and likely won't be at my place till 2:30 am and i said i'm cool with that. so 2:30 hits, then 3 and i call to make sure she's still coming or what. 3:45, and i call letting her know i'm off to bed but hey, just text and let me know your good and nothing bad happened.

anyhow, 5pm and still no word so i hit up my sister to see if everything is ok. turns out they went out, got home late, and then she had to take her "friend" home in the morning. now, i didn't ask who the friend was, male or female. all i wanted to know was if she was safe, since most people call when there is a change of plans, and at the very least have the sense to call when they have someone waiting on them at 3am when they change their plans like that. plus, where the fuck are you going out to that late? i don't think she even went to work to be honest.

course, i know the writing is on the wall and i'm a little bummed because i was hoping to see something come out of this. i know the signs and have seen it before, different stories and circumstances, different women, but it seems the second i give in to the idea that things it ends then and there. so yeah there is some common thread there with me but i can't figure it out- it's not as if it happens this way each time, this fast, etc. i could be trippin but i'm mentally moved on and out of this situation already cause the spidey sense is tingling.

but yeah, this is pretty much why i avoid even attempting to establish any sort of a relationship.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
cosign skid... dont tell her shit .. at least for a month lol... keep urself mysterious... i think it turns a woman off when they know right where u stand. women r fucin weird man, ... i will never understand them... but in general... the less real info u give them the better of you will be.. at least in the begining.. the relationship will progress if its meant to be but i think u went in too fast on that one. at least thats the vibe i get reading ur story. nice guys finish last. bad boys never get what they want. but the mystery man ALWAYS has the upper hand.. the more info u can find about her without her finding anything about you the better lol..

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yeah, i hear yuo on tha ash..

it's not even an attachment for me though, just recognizing that i don't want a fuck buddy, which to me was the right thing to do. of course i could have stayed on, still tapped and probably down the line got her to want me in the worst way. i would rather pursue something real and it's a mistake to be honest abuot that i guess.

all she had to say was that she would rather just fuck and i woulda been cool, on my own way.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
^^^

The thing about it is that you put in the time for something possible and seem be not getting anything out of it.

Obviously she has some explaining to do about ditching you ( I would just let it go like its her loss and not say anything).

Fuck her one last time and then make her wait for you at her place until 3am and then pull the same shit and not call or what not.

Stay in control and make it her loss.

Good luck fam. Best wishes.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
she seen ur pic or whatever, got ur sister to hook it up, THEN fukked u b4 the week was up, and posted it online???!!! u should know she's trouble already... she's more of a mystery than u are...lol... u need to ask ur sis more shit about her... thats why some "girls" get labeled as chickenheads.

Happy New Year!!! by tha way.

da relic

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Even if the sex was the illest...you still gotta chill like..."yeah, its was aight". I think yo got attactched to soon yo...learn to just tap and go...believe it or not sometimes that all some chicks want nowdays. lol

Dont give up on love though...AND PRACTICE SAFE SEX.
I think it's funny that people sometimes talk like women are some whole other race or something like... in my experience, the minute you realize that women are simple people too is the minute you're going to have gallons of that sweet love nectar pouring down your throat. F'real. Cut out the mind games, complicating something that's really quite simple ya know?

I also cosign kontents. good call man haha.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
I think it's funny that people sometimes talk like women are some whole other race or something like... in my experience, the minute you realize that women are simple people too is the minute you're going to have gallons of that sweet love nectar pouring down your throat. F'real. Cut out the mind games, complicating something that's really quite simple ya know?

I also cosign kontents. good call man haha.
its not really a game...its really practicing self control in a since. Not letting yourself get caught up to fast. Its also about protecting your own heart also. But you have to admit games do get played in a relationship all of the time and it all for the sake of control. Women are not simple either...as men we have two switches...on/off... (thats simple) a womens is like an EQ board with a bunch of knobs and shit that need to be tweeked and adjusted from time to time. And thats not necessarily a bad thing.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
lol. nah. she just posted her mood up as "satisfied"

she seen ur pic or whatever, got ur sister to hook it up, THEN fukked u b4 the week was up, and posted it online???!!! u should know she's trouble already... she's more of a mystery than u are...lol... u need to ask ur sis more shit about her... thats why some "girls" get labeled as chickenheads.

Happy New Year!!! by tha way.

da relic

yeah i probably should have clarified that.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
its not really a game...its really practicing self control in a since. Not letting yourself get caught up to fast. Its also about protecting your own heart also. But you have to admit games do get played in a relationship all of the time and it all for the sake of control. Women are not simple either...as men we have two switches...on/off... (thats simple) a womens is like an EQ board with a bunch of knobs and shit that need to be tweeked and adjusted from time to time. And thats not necessarily a bad thing.
LOL i love how you threw in that analogy... Funniest thing I've read in this year? Hell yeah.

I mean in a sense you're right, but I just dont think that women are as complicated as alot of brothamen out there think they are, you know? I mean everyone's got issues that kind of shape the way they interact in a relationship but I guess I just see alot of generalizations getting thrown around with regard to women (not specifically here, but IRL)... I unno.

LOL i love how you threw in that analogy... Funniest thing I've read in this year? Hell yeah.

I mean in a sense you're right, but I just dont think that women are as complicated as alot of brothamen out there think they are, you know? I mean everyone's got issues that kind of shape the way they interact in a relationship but I guess I just see alot of generalizations getting thrown around with regard to women (not specifically here, but IRL)... I unno.

No women really are that complicated.
A mixing board with a hundred sliders about sums it up.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Women are complicated ... Men are on/off, like her or just like having sex with her ...
Women have all these extra variables and etc ish that ties into their behavior and random
mood swings over lil things ... lol

I with you Cold, no g/f's ... Link up, hit it off/smash, ride it out for a few weeks/months
till the "new" factor wears off and we each just let it ride out on a good note, then onto
the next thats how I'm keeping it from now on ... lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
^^^

Fuck her one last time and then make her wait for you at her place until 3am and then pull the same shit and not call or what not.

I wouldn't even do that....... If you just go about your biz.....don't even call her.....Wait for her to call you.....when she does......act like she's expendable......I would go as far as not hitting it...unless she begs and pleads for it.....even then i probably wouldn't do it to make a point.....You can't act like she's doing YOU a favor by giving you the ass....sex is a mutual thing.....

Don't let em win!!!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
If women werent complicated then the rest of us wouldnt have to play "Mystery Problem" once your in a relationship.
Anyone played this ever?

She is passive aggressive throwing shit around or just not talking to you, and you have to figure out why. ASKING why is, of course, off limits because your suppose to know why. Im starting to get good at this game, however 3 rounds into it I'm cheating by saying"Wow , this is really mature.".
The advanced level of this game is called"Find a new place to live because the restraining order says so" , which I dont recommend anyone play at that level.
The only way to win is just say you were wrong even if you werent, the real object of the game for us is to have peace, the object of the game for them is to be right.
Raise lots of hell first before winning peace, if you give in right away then they will keep fucking with you lol.

Truth- I hear ya and that shit sux, for all you know though shes dumping the old guy for you , or shes gay, or who the hell knows but I think Ash had it right.
Nothing wrong with trying to find Ms. Right though, keep lookin.

Let us know what happens tho Im like dreampolice , edge of the seat!