angry songs

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Try some system of a down it's not really hip hop but they definitly cover that type of ground. Their like a heavy metal with a hip hop influence. I remember they had a song with RZA. "Fuck You" is a good one, D-Block! Pretty Much anything from DMX, that cats' always got some hard ass shit. M.O.P., they always got shit you can wig to.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
linkin park is angry??????? they always came off more depressed to me.....

listen to system of a down, they arent angry but they are aggressive. disturbed is pretty angry.. whoever sings "let the bodies hit the floor".. it doesnt get much angrier then those guys...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
also, check out chevelle. their rage is much more.... uh, "controlled" i guess is the word. "the red" and "send the pain below" are great for stress. both are a little more positive than you would think by the sound, however.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A very angry song is Hit 'em Up by 2pac.

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
system of a down isnt that angry go listen to some black or doom metal something like that. ya know cannibal corpse or some six feet under...then you will realize you probably arent that angry lol

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Here's 5 songs you need and you'll be fine.....

Notorious B.I.G. feat. Busta Rhymes - Victory (not the crappy 50 cent 2004 version)
Jay-Z feat. Eminem - Renegade
Jay-Z - Moment Of Clarity
Tupac feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Running (Eminem remix)
Eminem - The Way I Am

these always get me going when I'm pissed off.....Hopefully they'll help u out

E

Equality 7-2521

Rage Against The Machine
Aesop Rock
El-p

btw, dude, just remember that if your angry/depressed, its all in your head. control your mind and youll be in control of the situation. good luck mate

boneyboys

50 Million Year Trip
ill o.g.
Seconding the black metal ideas, so listen to guys like Venom or Cathederal. Failing that get a song called "A Perfect Teenhood" by ...and you will know us by the trail of dead. The chorus goes something like "Tommy gun, Blood lust, A perfect teenhood, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you (repeat for ages)"

Funnn

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
cage, necro, jakprogresso, non phixion, jedi mind tricks, immortal technique, nine..

ill o.g.
You don't even need to listen to angry songs. Just go to your local "pissed goth skater" and ask for some poems they made, cuz they always seem to write. I ain't makin fun of those people, their poems are really mad deep and thought-provoking. Some chick wrote me a poem in front of my face about chopping my leg off and choking me with the blood that will leak. I'm saying if you really want angry emotions, go to those type of people. Once again, Im gonna say that I'm not hatin on them, i got mad friends like that .. .

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
2 pac all out everything they owe and until the end of time....if none of these and the ones others gave dont work, the only thing left to do is to get some ass it works for me sometimes

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Hey, I'd say don't listen to angry songs. I used to have mad anger problems when I was younger and they got me into lots of trouble (fights, etc.). Also, I was big into real punk rock (not this new school MTV BS) at the time and I found that the music seemed to act as a vicious cycle. Although I identified with that music the most cuz I was angry, it also fueled my anger; so, it just ended up being cyclical. The more I concentrated on hip-hop that I liked (here I exclude most gangster rap), I found that the beats seem to chill me out. Or if that isn't working, make some angry ass beats, I think that will help release the energy more than perpetuate it, which I feel listening to other people's angry songs will do. If you don't like any of those ideas, I'd say listen to Cage, Ill Bill, Necro, Buck 50, or others along those lines. Cage's "Suicidal Failure" would probably be a good one. And get mad lifted, that should chill you out.