annoying ass lagging scroll

T

The Bastard

i jsut reformatted my computer, and sicne i did that, when everi go to a website, and im scrolling down the page. i get this annoying lag like its rerendering each section of the page as i scroll. its ahppening in audio programs too, whenever i have to scroll. i have my performance settings is the system section of the control panel set to use best setting for performance, but it hasnt fixed the problem, anyone know how to fix this?

Mastertunes

ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
i jsut reformatted my computer, and sicne i did that, when everi go to a website, and im scrolling down the page. i get this annoying lag like its rerendering each section of the page as i scroll. its ahppening in audio programs too, whenever i have to scroll. i have my performance settings is the system section of the control panel set to use best setting for performance, but it hasnt fixed the problem, anyone know how to fix this?

I've had this problem too, you need to download some Windows updates (don't know which one) in order to fix it.

T

The Bastard

Mastertunes said:
I've had this problem too, you need to download some Windows updates (don't know which one) in order to fix it.
you were right, i did a windows update and it stopped thanks