Another official Kanye West thread

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Kanye on Nick Cannon

I confess, I watched Wilden' Out. There was nothin else on and Kanye was on there. I don't know if anyone else saw this, but when everybody was doin the freestyle battle, some got and started dissin Kanye and then talked about his cheeks lookin like a chipmunk. I mean, what the fuck is that. The dude almost died. There's just some shit you don't touch. Not even in comedy.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Oh shit!!! That is fuckin awesome. Now how come he has the balls to go after the president of the US, but he can't keep Game on his track.

ill o.g.
the chipmunk cheeks line didn't seem like a big deal to me I don't think kanye really tripped on that. I watched another episode of wildin out where kenan from kenan and kel was on there and they did this thing where they had to look through the crowd for celebrity look aliikes and one dude from the opposite team of kenan found this huge fat black girl and was like hey look we got Kenan in the house! I thought that was pretty low... its a dumb show but i gotta admit it is a little entertainin just because of moments like that

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I'm glad he said that! That's almost the situation right now, me and my mom were talkin' about this today. Remember when the bad hurricane hit Florida? How fast they got help (Because Bush's brother is the governor)?

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Hey man he said the realest shit, now on top of that to add and make the statement even more realer, its not only black people but the poor people......race has always been an issue but more so than ever since 2000 and the supreme court appointing him as president and causing a great divide, but also because Bush emboldened more of the extremists in his party or the sympathizers be more open with their comments that are geared toward race and make their own views known all the way from the hanging chads and the Monday morning cooler crowds and upper class dinner tables talk about this and be stupid enuff to believe everything that the media takes and runs with......Kanye Gave him the pure unadulterated truth about Bush though.....I cannot believe that they said the airport in New Orleans was 10 miles away was virtually untouched they were airlifting people on day 5 , why they could not in hours or within the 1st day stage food and water from there and drop it in via helicopter to the people at least in the first day or two....

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
''george bush doesnt care about black people''

lol that line took Mike Myers off his feet he was like ohhhh shit.

that shit is gay though, giving them the shoot to kill order when they are just tryin to get clothes and food from the shops to stay alive.

it wouldnt be shoot to kill if it was a white area, Bush is a TW@T!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Hahaha i dont like kanye at all, but that shit is real bush dont care about the blacks and like bigd said he dont give a fuck about the poor too. usa third world country for real...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yo, dude went up a notch in my book. (now he's at notch 1!) lol, sike, that was fresh. He did what many of us wish we had the chance to do. At least he used that time to say somethin from the heart. Just think if it was someone like the Ying Yang Twins, they would of been like "EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH".

T

The Bastard

Kanyes A Straight Up Renegade, He Aint Just Tryin To Change Music Hes Trying To Change The Way Of Life For His People .shit Was Ill

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
word a regular che guevara lol or even better, the black reno raines hahaha.

Enigma

ill o.g.
We all know that if the hurricane his texas hard, Bush would've been in there like a quick mofo. He would've been pullin troops out of iraq to go help texas. Big ups to Kanye

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
MADD PROPS

Kanye gets MAD PROPS for that , if u still dont atleast respect the cat for what he did, then ur lame...
how many rappers would really have the balls to do that. Cats like to act tuff when they are in the hood ,but infront of white folks when money is inloved , cats tuck tail and become uncle toms.

I dont think u realise how much courage that took, that could hurt his album sales endorsements etc... But he dident give a fuck he said what needed to be said

Alot of cats talk about it, kanye obsiovlsy be about it!!!

class....

Opera Populare

Graduate Of The Game
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
u could see kanye was nervous as hell cuz he knew wat he was about to do could get him torn apart and blackballed in some parts of the business but he stood up like a G a lil shaky lol but he did it damnit he truly did do wat a bunch of us wish we could my question is was anyone else waitin when the camera changed over for chris tucker to be like "YEA MAN!!, YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!"

members online