Another official Kanye West thread

T

The Bastard

RigorMortis said:
word a regular che guevara lol or even better, the black reno raines hahaha.
Now renegades are the people with their own philosophy,They change the course of history ,Everyday people like you and me -ratm
u dont have to have yur face on a t shirt to be renegade,PLAYA,

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I got a lot of respect for what kanye did, i think the people saying it was inappropriate are just too cowardly to deal with the issue. Its something real and happening now and needed to be addressed because people are suffering and it seems to be the only explanation for their suffering, and if it truly isnt about race or the poor then there needs to be a good explanation for all the things that went wrong over there in new orleans.

But at the same time black people arent helping themselves either, im refering to the crazy ones that sustain the negative stereotypes by intimidating and assaulting people who are just trying to survive

G

Grid-Lok

Show iz shitty

sammy beats said:
I confess, I watched Wilden' Out. There was nothin else on and Kanye was on there. I don't know if anyone else saw this, but when everybody was doin the freestyle battle, some got and started dissin Kanye and then talked about his cheeks lookin like a chipmunk. I mean, what the fuck is that. The dude almost died. There's just some shit you don't touch. Not even in comedy.

Yeah I saw it too,

They dissed him about usin samples in his beats.......WTF?

Anyway IMOP I think that show sucks donkey nutz anyway.The only thing good iz the musical performances,the comedians suck and the premise iz cliche.

Besides nickcannon iz sorta corny anyway

(Underclassman=Stereotype#5)

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I saw that shit in the news (not kanye, the people stealing shit) fuck man let them steal whatever the fuck they want they have had to abandon their homes and got no shit to go back to, if i was gonna be homeless id want to have the fattest big screen on the street too. Geroge Bush needs to give thatmoney out to the muthafuckas who lost they homes and are living in fucking football stadiums.

word

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
That shit is crazy cus out here on the westcoast that kanye part was edited sinced its aired 3 hours after. But the hip hop radio stations are holiding it down, broadcasting that audio clip every hour, especially the infamous KDAY

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
America is run on corruption so it doesnt surprise me that everything connected to us is, but Kanye while i might not like the gy i have to respect his gangsta cuz that takes balls i mean is if the muslim player got baned form the NBA for not standing up for the national anthem imagin the kind of shit kanye could go through but regardless he said hat had to be said, hopefully some ppl woke up to the situation cuz of it even thou ye's a consited bastard, lol

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
MAN, i CANT GET ENOUGH OF THAT VIDEO CLIP, KANYE HAD MAD COURAGE TO DO THAT, U COULD TELL HES NERVOUSE BUT ITS ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS WHERE U DO WHAT U GOTTA DO DESPITE THE REPURCUSSIONS

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
holy shit i just peeped the video. all i have to say is holy shit. dude lost his mind. i got crazy love for that dude. shit he shaking as hell in the begining.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Hey...say what you want about Kanye...but he had the balls to go up there and say what most of us honestly think about George "Dub-ya"...except I disagree w/ him....George Bush don't care about none of us..Puerto Ricans included...not just Black people.

And to homeboy that thought it was wrong for dude on "Wildn Out" to get on his cheeks....come on dog...he's a grown ass man. I'm sure he's heard worse. Now if he was a female...maybe...but he's not...and on top of that he's dumb rich...so who's really got the last laugh. I thought the part about being Jay-Z's bitch was funnier...lol.

P

Protege

BASTARD said:
Now renegades are the people with their own philosophy,They change the course of history ,Everyday people like you and me -ratm
u dont have to have yur face on a t shirt to be renegade,PLAYA,

you guys make me sick....talk about che guevara bein a damn renegade!!!??? people wear his face on their shirts and dont even know what he stands for. any "renegade" that stands for an ideology like communism is a fucking idiot!!! when everyone wants communism and they get it.... communism fucks them hard... look at cuba... people faught for communism and when they got it what happened?... people fled the country b/c they were scared of being murdered by the communist government. if you're gonna wear the shirt know what the fuck it stands for. I like kanye wests music... but i dont think what he did deservs merit. they're trying to raise money for victims, and there he is blaming other people. im fucking tired of him already!!!!

members online