Another Step Toward Liberty

ill o.g.
How could they charge you for that though? It aint like they can get a license plate number off you while your runnin away.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
But seriously, folks, Put on a belt... you look like an asshole with your pants around your calves. And roll down that pants leg, too. This ain't a made-for-television movie... this is reality... and the reality is, you look like a duck.

AND NO MORE OVERSIZED, SIDEWAYS BASEBALL CAPS!! jeeze. This shit messes up this """"culture"""" so much, I'd almost be willing to support a bill like this... so long as they make one banning the people who would actually do this anyway. Lets make a state Called New Dork... we'll send all the hip hop watching, starstruck morons to live there, amidst the aerosol, boom-chikky-bap, crack sales, and such.

Goddammit, where's my water at?

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
M!nd_Ctrl said:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/02/10/droopy.pants.ap/index.html

Virginians can't sag their pants. What BS! I mean, I don't sag anymore, but I still think this is a war on the Hip Hop generation. I heard Louisiana is gonna do it too, if they haven't already.

Oops, my bad the bill was dropped according to this link... that's good.

Ctrl

People don't realize that the pants sag started in JAIL, because they take your belt, in fact most of our urban fashion trends started in the penitentary system. I already know, that police and the laws ain't really designed for me to succeed or be truly free, so I'm not gonna give anybody a free opportunity to haul me off to jail, soooooo adapt and overcome to these b.s. laws, buy a belt and people will have to discover something new to trump charges on the youth of America.

members online