ANthony Hamilton

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I know this is a hip hop site and all but music is music especially good music!! Do yourself and the woman or women you are dating a favor and take her to see the show of the year, anthony hamilton, it was including hip hop the best show I've been to in yrs, something about mature events with grown ass women that leaves that affect on you for days after the show!! I had my girl with me and dressed in a suit and shit, but women were getting at a brother with my girl right there! Go find out where this dude is gonna be in your area and get your Grown man on, this is for the grown and sexy!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Who's Anthony Hamilton? A singer I'm assuming.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
jaydub23510 said:
I know this is a hip hop site and all but music is music especially good music!! Do yourself and the woman or women you are dating a favor and take her to see the show of the year, anthony hamilton, it was including hip hop the best show I've been to in yrs, something about mature events with grown ass women that leaves that affect on you for days after the show!! I had my girl with me and dressed in a suit and shit, but women were getting at a brother with my girl right there! Go find out where this dude is gonna be in your area and get your Grown man on, this is for the grown and sexy!!

jaydub we can finally agree on something....

cleverwone,

Antoney hamliton is a great R&B singer. He has the sould of all green and donnie hathway.
He sings on jada kisses why joint.

The reason why i like him so much is beacuse he really is singing from the heart. You can feel it. Unlike these nasal ,pretty boy ,premadonna R&B singers today, Anthonly keeps it real. When i listen to him sing i feel like im back in church.

Dude has mad soul COP is album. If u like good soulful music you will not be dissapointed.

So the concert was ill jaydub?? i heard he was an exllent prefomer?? your right about going where the women are at. I bet there was a whole flock of fine ass women out to see him!!!!! When is he coming to the DC, balitmore area??

class....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
classic said:

cleverwone,

Antoney hamliton is a great R&B singer. He has the sould of all green and donnie hathway.

The reason why i like him so much is beacuse he really is singing from the heart. You can feel it. Unlike these nasal ,pretty boy ,premadonna R&B singers today, Anthonly keeps it real. When i listen to him sing i feel like im back in church.

Dude has mad soul COP is album. If u like good soulful music you will not be dissapointed.

So the concert was ill jaydub?? i heard he was an exllent prefomer?? your right about going where the women are at. I bet there was a whole flock of fine ass women out to see him!!!!! When is he coming to the DC, balitmore area??

class....
Good look on the info fam. Al Green is my favorite soul singer too. I'ma cop that album.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Question???? Who's All Green. He wouldnt be related to Al Green would he????

LOL
LOL!! You a funny nigga Stress.

Pimp_A_Bitch

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Man I would love to see Anthony Hamilton but a nigga stuck in freakin Abilene, TX and shit (damn military).....hopefully he'll do a show in Dallas or something.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Anthony Hamilton is dope......i will definitely check when hes coming to cali. He really is one of the only r&b singers out today that has true soul. you were right on the money when you said Anthony Hamilton has the soul of Al Green.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:

cleverwone,

class....

Glad we can finally agree on something(lol)
You right bro, he is the most soulful cat out right now, I'm feeling this CD better than the D'angelo's first CD! He had a tight band with him and nice back up singers, Angie's back up singers were fat as hell (PHAT!!) and the dude that opened the show was from Japan, his name is TOSHI he was decent it made it better that he was Japanese!!! They said this show was a year in the making they were supposed to go out right before "WHere I'm from" came out but something happened, but now they in Missippi, then Detroit then I guess the west coast, I was gonna try and see it again in Raleigh or something but they ain't on the East coast anymore!
You missed it Class, he was there the same weekend he was in norfolk, I saw him Sunday 9-26, he was in d.c. fri. I heard he turned it out there as well, ANgie Stone was the headliner and half the facility was empty by the time she finished that's how good AH was!!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:

cleverwone,

class....

I just read that comment about feeling like you were back in church, that's exactly how this concert was, homeboy even sung the lord's prayer, did the PENTECOSTAL SHUFFLE(if you don't know ask somebody), and LITERALLY had GROWN THUGS crying and whatnot, swear to god, my girlfriend said after the show, I've been to church twice today, I've seen URSHER and R.Kelly, they don't have nothing, nothing on this dude, HE writes from the heart and his songs are deep, not that YOU remind me of my jeep bull crap!!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
BEST MALE R&B of the Year

I would say this is the best R&B from a Male this year, maybe only second to Musiq. I tried to get my girl into it, but she said he was way too sad.

After, I listened to it some more, I could see what she was talking about, but the work is still phat as hell....

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo his album is tight I got it, its a must have he is the only male singer i kow that is still alive that got soul, he got all the females up on dem, if ya girl is pissed at you or you want to make something up to her take her to that concert if not you betta by that cd then and play it for ya girl like yall at the concert.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
jaydub23510 said:
I just read that comment about feeling like you were back in church, that's exactly how this concert was, homeboy even sung the lord's prayer, did the PENTECOSTAL SHUFFLE(if you don't know ask somebody), and LITERALLY had GROWN THUGS crying and whatnot, swear to god, my girlfriend said after the show, I've been to church twice today, I've seen URSHER and R.Kelly, they don't have nothing, nothing on this dude, HE writes from the heart and his songs are deep, not that YOU remind me of my jeep bull crap!!

Damn thats deep, and yea i know about that pentecostal shuffal homebody, memories!!!

I mad i missed that ish , im definaly going to have to try and catch him again even if i have to drive some hours

class...

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
Damn thats deep, and yea i know about that pentecostal shuffal homebody, memories!!!

I mad i missed that ish , im definaly going to have to try and catch him again even if i have to drive some hours

class...

That's what's up!!!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
jaydub23510 said:
That's what's up!!!!

Good News Class, my shortie in Richmond called me and said tickets go on sale this Friday for an upcoming show at the Carpenter Center with Anthony Hamilton/ANgie Stone,