Any 1 post and check this site from there Danger Hiptop/T-Mobile sidekick.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey what's up yall.
Just wondering if any body else on here has a Danger hiptop/T-Mobile sidekick.
And posts on and checks this site regularly from it.
I had my sidekick since they first came out . B4 I saw it in any music videos.
And I signed up to, post on and check this site mostly from my sidekick.

Any body else. Holla back.
And shout out to VooheezMp who I know also posts from his sidekick .

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
10 views and no body.
I in no way wanna promote the danger hiptop/sidekick because it has a lot of flaws and bugs but it is great for keeping up with this site.
And with the integrated email account in it if ur subscribed to a thread ull receive a email right on ya hiptop and can click the link in the email and will take you right to the page in the browser ( not a wap browser neither, full html browser)
A hiptop/sidekick( as its called by tmobile) and this site is a producers best tool ( along with his/her equipment , sounds, and skills. Lol)

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
damn fantom, i wish i had one (im one of them original 10 post...lol) but im planning on copping one, u make it sound interesting to have, now i dont have to be on the j train wondering whats goin on on here...CiTY.

i used to live on 108+guy r brew, but 134 is the block now.peace.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
damn fantom, i wish i had one (im one of them original 10 post...lol) but im planning on copping one, u make it sound interesting to have, now i dont have to be on the j train wondering whats goin on on here...CiTY.

i used to live on 108+guy r brew, but 134 is the block now.peace.

Yeah im on the j train all the time wit mine. Checking different forums im signed up on.
Yo you used to live on 108 werd I grew up on 108 and 164 (around from guy brew)
But 109 and guy brew was the block nah mean.
I used to go to skool by 134 . (August martin) (class of 99)
The sidekick is cool but has a lot of flaws
Check out www.hiptop.com/forums (the sidekick forums).

Iight peace fam .

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
word, thats crazy i stay on the j train comin from shorty crib (lorimer) i grew up on 108 and union hall. but now i live on 134 and 160, im only a few blocks from august martin.im springfield '03 (i hate that school, i was only there for the two years after i got kicked out of loughlin).
holla at me i stay in bk.i did my first two years of hs out there so i got fam and i stay out there.

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Yo Yo!¡!!! What's up to my illmuzik peepz. Yo!¡! Fantom my bad dude I haven't been on in a minute, but I'm back now. What's good Guevara how you made out? Y€ªh yall copp one of these sidekickz they hott. As you can see I'm Ν mine now, if you see sum letters missin'.........hehehe Áyo!¡! Someone with AIM start ª muz¡k chatroom!!!

members online