Any Dub/Dancehall/Riddim Makers

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i'm producing (i.e. coaching, more so than beatmaking) an album for a friend and i need some dub/riddim style production. i'm pretty limited in that area. very little of the stuff i'm making sounds traditionally dubby (cause frankly i don't do traditional, lol) and thats really what he's looking for. any illmuzikers out there have some dub tracks? it would be a promotional thing. get your name out there. no loot involved. hit me up if anyone has anything. your help is appreciated.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
The closest I do to that is Reggaeton. I don't think that quite fits the bill! If so holla!

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Man, im not even up on dancehall joints but I would try listening to some of the dopest dancehall stuff and just model after that in case you hadn't thought of something that simple yet?

yeah, thats what i'm doing but reggae is very limited to me. alot of the riddims just sound the same with only small differences in the sounds. its basically boring to me to make the stuff to some extent. i've made a few winners that he likes but i don't see myself going the distance for a whole album. i'd rather have someone who's really into it doing the beats. i was heavy into reggae in high school but that was over 10 years ago, lol. i'm a little out of touch.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
is he looking for dancehall stuff or like the downtempo true "dub" music ... i can do dancehall stuff (elephant man, beenie man, mavado, bounty, vybez kartel, etc.) but not the real deal authentic "dub" music like mike dread or something like that.

Dugsy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i do all of those beats....from dub to one drop....i live in Jamaica so i am real close to those types of music ...link me and we can talk

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i've produced some dubstep beats, dunno if thats quite what you're after?

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i'm producing (i.e. coaching, more so than beatmaking) an album for a friend and i need some dub/riddim style production. i'm pretty limited in that area. very little of the stuff i'm making sounds traditionally dubby (cause frankly i don't do traditional, lol) and thats really what he's looking for. any illmuzikers out there have some dub tracks? it would be a promotional thing. get your name out there. no loot involved. hit me up if anyone has anything. your help is appreciated.

damn... it's been yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaar since I fucked with Dub. I was on some ole' Faceless-type shit for a minute back inna day. Ioono if I still got it in me, but I'll fuck around with it tonight and if I can still do it, I'll let ya know.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
find dave danforth (i think), more familliar as "elementree"

members online