Any of you other samplekatz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Copenhagen

Does that mean you got a copy to share...the only copy I've found cost approx. $ 90-100 (i mint condition)...couldn't afford it at the time.

C

Copenhagen

Can you make mp3's of it...I'd love copies! PLEASE...I'd even settle for just the titel song "Bumpy's Lament"...

C

Copenhagen

Well, you can see from the above what's the last price I found it to cost...

Anyway, any of you hitting me up with an mp3 or 2?

C

Copenhagen

If I can get it as mp3 I'm perfectly satisfied with that...all my vinyls are with a friend anyway...so it's just for listening pleasure and I mostly use my pc for that anyway.

However, I really want to thank you for the suggestion.

C

Copenhagen

Can't find it anywhere...otherwise I wouldn't have asked. If you know of a good place to search...let me know.

Fade, did you have the CD?

C

Copenhagen

Which damn servers are you on? I'm getting zero results for that song...damn you! :shoot:

Burn in hell for not being able to find the CD! :fire:

:D

C

Copenhagen

HazWaiOh, let me just make sure I haven't mixed things up. Is the "Bumpy's Lament" you refer to, the one that goes under the name of Isaac Hayes in most places?

B

Big La

I got it on mp3. ripped it from vinyl. If you guys still need it, let me know. I'll post it for a day for beat junkies to devour.

C

Copenhagen

I'd like a copy...though I'm still not sure if I'm mixing things up here. Well, I'll guess I'll find out if I get a copy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online