any real difference betwen nuendo and cubase??

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
ive been reading up on this and cant really find a clear answer... i know nuendo is for video as well... i dont care about video.... is there anything nuendo can do that cubase sx cant.. i heard midi was better on cubase but some of the audio processes and automation was better on nuendo ... but i do alot of editing in peak so what will nuendo bring to the table?.... i can get nuendo2 for pretty cheap like 150... i dont think i will get it though unless someone here convinces me otherwise.. will it realy make a difference?.. i know they both use the same audio engine.. so what the real difference? someone please enlighten me

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i still dont see what the big deal is in terms of audio...maybe i wil get it casue im gonna get it so unbevilably cheap... i talked to my man and hes got 1.6 not 2 like i said before but ill probably just get it... i guess it can only help

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Hey don't you have to have the audio interface??? I know a studio that refuses to use protools and they use nuendo and they have this nice interface that feeds from the pc to the 48 track mixing board...this is a top studio too, let me know because I was wondering about nuendo too...

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Look i have nuendo 2.0...and it sounds way better then pro tools le.....im not gona say the real pro tools but it sounds better then the le version....oyea nuendo sound engine is suppose to be better then cubase sx2 sound engine...people said cubase 1.x and nuendo 1.x had the same sound engine but now there both different...being that i dont use cubase i cant answer that question but i can say that nuendo 2.0 sound better then nuendo 1.x cause i once own and still do casue when i transfer over odd projects over to it they sounded better. F-the hype the truth is nuendo is real easy to understand.....i mean if you can get it for 150 dollars no matter if its the same as cubase or not i would get it. o yea nuendo dont have to have a interface for it...but it comes with a dongel kind of like how pro tools and there software and hardware.....

members online