Any Statistics out there?

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
With everyone making beats from the Ps2, FlStudio, to high end. Whats the ratio of those who actually get a good hit out there?

Just wondering to kinda put this all into reality.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
getting a hit on anything the odds are probably about the same...they look for the end result at the listening session and deciding on placements...LOL but in reality if you think about heavy hitters, or producers that do this and nothing else for a living they kind of go with what the industry standards are....

Ok let me put it into perspective....I know 4 producers personally at major labels and have run in those circles for awhile now, have seen their setups, they get records placed consistently....they use real gear...its a head thing too ya know how you gonna show up at your boys studio and hang out with them and they got all gear and you dont know a damn thing about making a beat on it or if you had to go into a session that a laptop and gear just aint figuring into the artists or labels setup at that moment and they want you to get work right away what will you do?...look in complete amazement and awe.....think about it going to work in the real world you gotta know all the angles to have an advantage..not just 1 perspective so this applies to hardware heads that have no concept of software too.... seriously though most labs you stroll that are in any way connected to doing lots of work or making tracks that get placed again and again have labs with real 3 dimensional hands on gear...and lets not talk about 9th he is an exception to the rule but I think he been thru enuff studios not to have his hands in his pockets with the whut the fuck is this and how do you use it look LOL....anyhow for portability and the way most of the craftsmen in the trade handle it is with some akai piece and possibly at least 1 good workstation...thats just the truth anything else to add is just not as realistic even though there are some software heads in the game no doubt but if you are really serious you dont continue driving the focus....you get the same thing everyone that works in your department drives if you are in house and they driving into work with an AMG LOL....same generally applies to your gear too.