Anybody got any good alternatives to Soundcloud?

Seems soundcloud has gone downhill a bit with people keeping on offering fake plays and followers, maybe I should give up production and sell fake followers instead, there must be money in it, exploiting the dreams and naivety of artists that want to be famous. But yeah, anyway, anybody know something better?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You @ArvinArmani can be a rapper if you avoid obvious and covert clichés.

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
I use Reverb Nation, for a couple reasons. For starters, I can put a music player on my Facebook artist/like page. Secondly, I when I set up my Soundcloud, I put a few tracks from my last album on there and triggered my own copyright protection and they kept taking my shit down, so I really never got into Soundcloud.

I see a lot of people with Bandcamp links, but I haven't really used that either.

Is Soundclick still a thing? That was the OG shit right there lol

I use Reverb Nation, for a couple reasons. For starters, I can put a music player on my Facebook artist/like page. Secondly, I when I set up my Soundcloud, I put a few tracks from my last album on there and triggered my own copyright protection and they kept taking my shit down, so I really never got into Soundcloud.

I see a lot of people with Bandcamp links, but I haven't really used that either.

Is Soundclick still a thing? That was the OG shit right there lol
I was on reverbnation before soundcloud was even a thing. That makes reverbnation that OG shit hahahaha

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
I was on reverbnation before soundcloud was even a thing. That makes reverbnation that OG shit hahahaha
Not SoundCLOUD, SoundCLICK. I wanna say that predated Reverb Nation quite a bit, if I'm not mistaken.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Well Bandcamp has a commerce system built in, as well as places for physical merch. I am working on a vinyl pressing for the next Drunk Pedestrians record so I will for sure be able to sell it at Bandcamp. (although COVID is making life promo difficult) Of course you need your marketing list and to funnel your fans that way etc. But Bandcamp just has great tools built in for analytics. I by far make the most money on Bandcamp vs all streaming combined.

Last edited:

members online

No members online now.