Anybody here write their own marriage vows?

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
So I've got the wedding planner meeting with the registry office on Thursday, and I'm writing my own vows that I've gotta take with me. Just tryna get some ideas. So far mine are -

I, Martyn, take you, Samantha, to be my wife, my best friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our families and friends, I offer you my vow to be faithful to you through everything. I promise to laugh with you and cry with you, to honour and respect you. I will love you unconditionally through thick and thin, and I promise to cherish and support you for the rest of our lives. I’ll be here for you whenever you need me. I love you.

Any ideas?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
First of all...Welcome back!!

Second...I think it sounds good....If it's truly from the heart, it doesn't matter what others think because if that's truly how you feel, who's to say it doesn't sound good?

Third...Congrats!!!!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

Second...I think it sounds good....If it's truly from the heart, it doesn't matter what others think because if that's truly how you feel, who's to say it doesn't sound good?

Third...Congrats!!!!

Agreed. On all three things.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Third...Congrats!!!!

Agreed x2

I'm gonna through some suff in, feel free to shoot it down but...

May our souls be bonded and exist as one, for the rest of creation.
Your smile, eyes and personality is my daylight through the rain, the twilight and clouds, today, none of which will exist in my life, ever again.

I can come up with more but I gotta go real quick.

Peace Out Pat

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Agreed x2

I'm gonna through some suff in, feel free to shoot it down but...

May our souls be bonded and exist as one, for the rest of creation.
Your smile, eyes and personality is my daylight through the rain, the twilight and clouds, today, none of which will exist in my life, ever again.

I can come up with more but I gotta go real quick.

ace is such a ladies man

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
just make it honest and make it true to your personality....make sure that you are considering your wife and only your wife, write something for her and dont worry about what everyone else will think....everyone like her mom or disapproving father lol, im stereotyping but you know what im getting at.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Add:

I promise to keep doing this music and expect you to support me no matta if it means I gotta let Ciara pee on me in front of ya moms on her new rug...

I also promise to be on illmuzik more often so stop nagging me when you see me on the internet fa chrissakes!

Udda den dat.. I luh yoo guhl!

Amen lets drank!

lol that should do!

Congrads man , so far it sounds good!