anyone do podcasts?

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
YO i'm tryin to get into podcasting some of my music on the internet I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips. The main problem I'm having is trying to find decent FREE web hosting.

I would stay away from the free web hosting, they make their money thru pop up and banner advertising which means an unpleasant experience for your fans and potential viewers. The only ads you want on your site are the ones that you get paid for.

Change your problem from finding free web hosting to finding low cost web hosting (most start at 7 bucks a month) and you'll save yourself a big headache down the line in the event that people actually hit up your site frequently.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
check out directnic.com

they have ad-free hosting for $15 a year.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
cosign...also, this helps if you eventually want to upgrade to a legit site. You also usually have more bandwith to mess around with on the cheap hosting as opposed to the free sites. One site that Sanova put me up on was mediatemple.com. you should check it out. it might have more than you want at this point but the features/cost ratio is a good one.