Anyone good with contracts? I need your help

• beat this! voting starts in...

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Here's the deal my illfam, I've got an opportunity I need to lock in and I don't wanna fuck it up with a half ass contract. I need something that I can feel confident with.

Does anybody have contracts or be willing to guide me through making a contract that outlines the following:

1. The purchase of 12 beats exclusively
  2. A monthly payment plan of "X" dollars. Term length is 12 months.
  3. A clause that voids any rights to all of the beats if the buyer defaults on payment or does not pay by the end of the term--OR
  4. Something legally equivalent to that, cuz I know i'm not aware of all of the legal methods and what have you.
  5. Royalties set at "X" after X number of copies sold.

I'm producing a relatively unknown artists album, but he's actually got money to work with. I don't wanna drop the price but it's more than a few months rent at stake here. He's not affiliated with a label, and I don't wanna say much more than that.

Help me out guys, I might just pay a freelance lawyer to draw something up. Me an this dude spoke on the phone a few times and just sealed up the details and we're going start the process, payment and everything this friday. I'm trying to get this taken care of as soon as I can. If you think you can help put together something that will cover ME as a producer than please guide me in the right direction.

I was just going through all of the music contracts i've collected over the years and trying to mix and match what i thought was essential started giving me second thoughts about me handling it.

Thanks in advance ya'll.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
eDub, HUGE thanks my man.

That was precisely what I needed. And with the quickness too i mean... 7 minutes later?

eternally grateful my dude, it's much appreciated. I knew someone at illmuzik would have something for me. Lets hope this goes smooth now.

Dugsy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
could u please upload again the site says that the file was not found or deleted....thanks in advance