Anyone got any tips on selling?

Jut

ill o.g.
im lost as to what yall art alkin about lol

what about signing a contract? for someone over the web?

how would you do that, fax?

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what are you selling?....you wont need to sign a contract if using e-bay or paypal(which e-bay uses for accounts anyways)

the other thing i was crapping on about was just an esoteric mark perkel joke....phil hit the nail on the head the first time, use paypal

rob-beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If you've got a ride and some free time get on your grind man. Get some business cards, burn some demos, tell everyone you meet about your beats. You never know who might know somebody who knows somebody. I've had my best luck at underground shows and giving stacks of my business cards to studios. I've sold a few beats through this one studio that just does recording/mixing and mastering. People are always asking the owner if he makes beats and he just hands them my card and whatever demos he has at the time. Also, if you dont get a potential customer the first time try to keep in touch with them.

S

Svenghali

This is what I'm gonna do. Russell Simmons is presenting "How Can I Be Down" the worlds biggest Hip Hop and urban music conference. It's going down July 14th - 17th. Reps from all major and indie labels (A&R's executives, promo people) will all be there.

What I plan on doing is making about 100 cd's with 15 of my hottest tracks, along with getting about 1,000 business cards made. It cost $400.00 dollars to get in. It's alot of cheese but $400.00 on the street couldn't buy you what and who you can be exposed to and have the opportunity to talk to. Go to www.HowcanIbedown.com for more info.

members online