Anyone here Asian?

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I need to get ahold of anyone with the skills in Cantoneese, Chineese, Mandarin or Korean to translate two words into symbols for my upcoming webpage.

Anyone know anyone that knows anyone that knows how to do it?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Supposedly my "dad" was a TEENY WEENY bit Korean, thus giving me a smaller portion.. But i haven't seen him or heard from him in 14 years so, i dont know the language :( Sorry wish i could help.

I know Samuel Ock is Korean
and Seoul P migh be as well.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Alrite man. Thanks

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
It's kinda strange I know. It's for my web.

I'd like to get the name "Antwan" and "Hoo hoo" translated if possible.
Hoo hoo - the sound that the owl make.

You'll see why when I get my page changed. Hope anyone can help me out here

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
He he. cool. Chineese peeps with lab coats at uni :)

If you could I would appriciate it. But man, don't sweat it. I just need it for fun. ain't no big deal.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Im like 10 pecent I think my Grandfathers Mother is Chinese/Spanish

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
im learning to speak japanese. does that count. lol that shit is hard too. im too old to start learning a new language

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Relic said:
I cant believe that we dont have any Japanese members on this site...

All the gear and shit is made in Japan, where are the Japanese hiphop producers at?
Prolly avoiding us cause they know we'll jock em for gear and software and ish..

word up man, we gota expand over there. i know theres a bunch of producers out there but they probably dont speak english.

Big Tone said:
im learning to speak japanese. does that count. lol that shit is hard too. im too old to start learning a new language

never too old to learn anything, just gota put the hours in. but japanese is tough!! i suspect you wont be learning to write or read the sign stuff

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
I'm half chinese/half filipino. I know chinese but not that well to where i can translate much. lol. i know filipino better. but lemme ask my folks. they should know.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
That is unfortunate. THe asian popularity don't speak English to the extent we do. And why should they. Mandarin is the worlds largest language. It's a shame few asians find this place

Comment to afiqdeluxe

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Fuckin chinks.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
AfriqueDeluxe- Its funny cause the Japanese have incorporated english into their language.
I wonder how accessible this site is over there...ie: google japan, or would it pop up as frequently...
Fades too lazy to have a babblefish translator built into this site..lol( I chide cuz he's always workin on this spot).

It would be cool to have some guys over there on here...
We should go recruiting...lol

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Yeah. Let's bring Dj Tonk up in here. And Dj Cam, or is it Cam that's from Japan? Or is it Shadow?? Never mind

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
never too old to learn anything, just gota put the hours in. but japanese is tough!! i suspect you wont be learning to write or read the sign stuff

yeah i am. thats why its so tough. they said 12 weeks but i think itll take longer than that

members online